Chapter 15~

Soohyun's old torture chamber. Yoongi had been there a handful of times back in his youth, when he had a fresh face and was looking for his edge on the world, he found Soohyun.

He slowly approached, gun drawn. It was dark and dingy, nothing could be heard asides from water dripping on the cement floor from the rickety old pipes.

He walked further into the old warehouse and heard what he thought was a wimper. Y/n, he thought quickening his pace.

He checked the room from the hall before walking through. It was drak, but he could see her little body curled into a ball on the floor.

"No . please . don't '' She cried from the floor her voice hoarse. "Shhh shh Y/n, it's me." "Yoongi?" "Shh, Y/n. It's okay. I'm here now."She sighed rising from her hunched over position.

He got to work on the chains, freeing her. Welts had formed on her body as well as dark purple bruises and abrasions. Her face had small cuts, her hand, feet and face as well.

Finally she was free. She stood, her legs did not comply and she fell into Yoongi. "You're okay. I've got you." He whispered lifting her up.

"Yoongi, Min yoongi."  A voice sounded. He already knew whose it was. "I had hoped you had forgotten about this place." "Soohyun, why? He's your son."

"He's weak. "

"He's family."

"He's dead to me."

"Just let us go Soohyun, and I'll spare you. Just leave town I'll give you enough time to get away before I tell Jungkook what you've done."

"I can't do that Yoongi, and you know that. My son can't know what I've done."

"So what, you're going to kill me too Soohyun?"

"You truly are my oldest friend."

A shot rang out, Yoongi was still standing. He shifted Y/n's weight to one side and patted down his body checking for wounds. Soohyun hadn't been the one to take the shot.

Soohyun fell, the room shook with the impact, there behind him stood Jungkook, a singles tear running down his face. He had just shot his father, the only family had left.