Chapter 6~

"She's Jung-min's daughter?" Taehyung gasped "no wonder she's been so much trouble." "Watch it" Jungkook warned pointing a long finger at him. "Sorry boss" Taehyung concedes slumping into his chair.

"What are we gonna do with her?" Jimin asks, "protect her. You idiot." Jungkook barks turning to face him. "Okay okay." Jimin surrenders throwing his hands up in defense. "Well how do you expect to do that?" Taehyung chimes in, "the girl will not stay here... Willingly." "Well, then I'll force her. " Jungkook shrugs before walking off to go find Y/n.

"No Jungkook, I have a life. I am not staying here." "You will stay here if you want to keep living Fey. I can't protect you if you don't stay with me."

"What's the point of being alive if you're not actually living? I am not going to waist my life away for no reason. If I stay here I can't attend school and then I won't get a good job and then I'll-" he cut her off with a finger to her lips. She looked crossed eyed at it, a blush on her cheek.

"I'll take care of you. I'll pay for your schooling once you are safe I'll-" now she cut him off, "you will do no such thing. I am not nor will I ever be a charity case." She demands putting her foot down, unfortunately on top of his.

"Owe" he groans making her gasp. "Oh my, Jungkook I am so sorry." "Wanna make it up to me?" She nods slightly afraid of what he will ask, he smirks to himself his i tails thought being she could make it up to him in bed but he stopped himself and instead said "then promise me you'll do as told and stay put." "Nice try'' she laughed clinically, "but no. I rather be dead than a prisoner, I spent most of my life locked up with my evil step mother , I will not allow it to happen again. "

"Besides, I have nobody who cares about me left on this earth so if I die who would know, and who would care?" "Me. I would care. I- Y/n'' he said grabbing her cheeks, "please just promise me you'll stay put, for me. Because if anything happens to you, if anything happens to you Y/n... I don't know what I will do. I uh I have grown pretty attached to you Y/n I just need you to stay safe"

She gasped they barely knew one another. "Jungkook" "please?" He said softly before pressing his lips to hers.

She melted into him, her eyelids dropping as his mouth melded to hers. There was a slight uncomfortable feeling at the lack of air in her lungs, but it was like she was in the twilight zone everything else was somewhere in the distance, all that was there was his lips and hers.

He swallowed her moans as his tounge slipped behind her pink lips. She unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer as her tongue danced with his, then like usual there was a knock on the door.

The two pulled away breathless. A blush had already crept onto her face as Taehyung pushed open the door. "Oh sorry." He grumbled, when he saw the look in Jungkook's eye, "do you want me to shoot you?" sked shaking his head at Taehyung, his right hand man, with a slight smile on his lips. Taehyung frowned.

This wasn't the first time Jungkook has the storms to shoot him, but this was the first time he had said it with a smile. Jungkook was already getting soft, and now was not the time to start being soft.

"I didn't know you were in here " he sighed turning and closing the door behind him. Silence filled the room as Jungkook looked at Y/n who refused to tear her eyes away from the imaginary spot on the comforter she was looking at.

She was embarrassed, still a virgin but itching to lose it since meeting Jungkook. It seemed, however, Thant anytime they began moving in that direction, they were interrupted.

Y/n didn't know what got into her but she was ready all of a sudden. She wanted to give herself to Jungkook. She knew what kind of man he was but she didn't fat she wanted to be his.

"Y/n, look at me." Slowly she looked up. "Promise me, you'll stay here, with me. So I can keep you safe?" He said his voice low and husky yet soft, his eyes boering into hers.

She continued to stare at his dark eyes as his hands grasped her face once again and brought her lips closer to his.

"Promise. Me." He said between kisses. "Please. Y/n. Promise. Me." She finally agreed, mostly because her head was so clouded with the feeling of his tantalizing lips on her. "Good" he breathed against her mouth before claiming her lips once again.

He had to leave to attend business so now the two of them were sexually frustrated. They both wanted each other in a way that they could never really get each other out of their minds.

He went to meet with his men and come up with a plan but really all he wanted to do was get back to that room with Y/n. He needed to claim that woman he could tell she was ready and he wanted her now.