Chapter 8~

"Can you please tell me what is going on?" Y/n mumbled into Jungkook's warm chest as he held her.

"Shhh, sleep now. " He whispered kissing the top of her head.
She wanted to fight, and demand answers but she couldn't she relished the feel of being in his arms and didn't want to ruin it, not yet.

"Jungkook.. " he loved the way his name rolled of her tounge. "Please tell me why I'm in danger, or who from." She pleaded looking into his dark eyes.

"The mob. " was his only response. "You don't need to know anymore, because you'll be safe with me. As long as you stay with me, so I can protect you. "

"I promise. " she mumbled looking down "but why? Why are you protecting Me? You don't even know me. "

"I know enough. "

"I- I... I-" he cut her off, pressing his lips to hers. "Don't over think Sweetheart. I love you. "

Her entire world stopped. He just said the three most powerful words in the world and didn't even flinch. She must've been dreaming, or at least that's what she thought.

Jungkook had never said those three words to a woman outside his family before. He had never ment them in the way he ment them this time. He did, truly love the tiny little lady snuggled against his chest. He would do anything for her.

"You love m-me?" She choked looking up at him again. She looked so fragile there in his arms. "I don't say things I don't mean Y/n. "

"Yeah, but... N-no one loves me. " she had never looked so weak or vulnerable.she had a tough façade. She needed one, to be who she wanted to be, but with him, her walls just came down.

"I do. " he said before kissing her lips. "I know we just met, and it will take time for you to feel the same, but I will wait, I've been waiting for you. "

"You don't have to wait. I'm here. Now. " she smiled pressing a kiss into his cheek. The two were happy with each other even though their situation was unorthodox. They both had never felt a love like this before and the relished it.

Fey began feeling better. She got out of the funk she had previously been in. She even started coming to terms with what her new life would be like.

Did she even care if she were locked up like a prisoner is she was locked up by the man of her dreams? She started coming out of her shell more and enjoying every second she could get with Jungkook.

He even began Kettering her roam around the hotel freely because he knew she would not leave him. She hadn't said that she loved him yet but she had already begun feeling it.

Life pretty much went back to normal for him. He ran his business during the day and then would disappear with Y/n at night.

He bought her books to keep her busy dying the day and beautiful dresses to take her out at night. It seemed like all the heat had died down and they could just be a normal mafia couple, as normal as any mafia lifestyle could be.

But all of a sudden things began to pick up again and threats kept coming for Y/n.

She begged him not to lock her up again in that room but he had no choice. She was not safe when she was not being guarded at all times.

Her safety became his main concern. Which meant that he spent more time away from her trying to find ways to keep her safe.

He came back to the room tired and wanting to feel her soft skin. The two had not yet been intimate in the way that he wanted to but he knew she was young and innocent and not ready for that part of him yet.

Instead he undressed and kissed her, touched her soft skin and attempted to fall asleep, but like usual there was always an interruption, and this time it was serious.