Chapter 3-My Iittle Girl

I caught a glimpse of the picture in my office, which was of my princess and me when she was eight years old and was taken by my ex-wife

No words can adequately express how much I missed my little child and the tiny grins she would give, my sweet little girl.

I'd do everything to give my daughter a hug. She was the apple of mine and my entire family's eyes.

The loss of my daughter by my ex-wife hurt everyone in the family, but notably my son Adriano who was her twin.

For six months he didn't communicate with anyone. He came up to me crying and said he missed his twin. At that moment, my heart broke even more and I felt like a failed father.

Despite my best efforts, I was unable to locate her, but I never gave up trying.

Four years ago, I remarried, and she now looks after my boys and I. When my phone rang, my thoughts came to mind.

"Hello"

"Hello, I am talking to Mr. Greyson de Rossi."

"Yes and you are"

"I'm officer Blue, phoning from the New York police station. We ran a test and we have your daughter under custody."

"Look, Lady, I don't have time to fuck around."

"I'm not lying. Would you like to take her in, sir?

"I will be there in three hours. I can get the name of the station."

I'm not going to tell the other boys, just Elijah and Lucas, because I don't want to raise their hopes.

***

We arrived at the station

We walked to the station "I'm Greyson de Rossi," I said at the front desk

"If you take the left, officer Blue will be waiting for you, sir." We walked in where she said but stopped when we heared shouting

"Shut up, you irratting see if I fucking care." We turned our heads and there sat a young girl.

"Hi, you must be Mr. De Rossi," the officer says. I suspect she's officer Blue.

"Yes, and you are officer blue," I said.

"Yes I am. I will take you to your daughter. She's a bit scary." She said as we walked to the girl who was shouting

My beautiful daughter

"What do you want, old hag?" She asked the officer.

"This is your father, Ms. Rose." She said

Ms. Rose?

"Can I leave now?" She asked impatiently

Adriana stood up and turned to face me as the officer finished speaking. Lucas then Elijah

"I am your-" I was about to continue speaking when she interrupted.

"Father, I know we can leave I'm tired and need to pack." She said

"Lead the way," Elijah said

____________

Word count 450