Chapter 9-We?

I watched as the water crashed against the rocks

I watched as the water crashed against the rocks. It was so peaceful that I felt goosebumps on my skin as I sat on the cliff.

For the first time in months , I experienced a nightmare. Still, I can feel their hands and breathe on me. I shook my head in an effort to get rid of that sensation.

I heard a car pull up, then footsteps. I knew it was just them. I felt someone next to me. I looked. It was Santiago.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

"Mm-hmm " I hum in response, unable to talk because I know the words won't come out.

"Let's get you home." Dante said, giving me a hand, lifting me up, wrapping a hand around my shoulder, and taking me to my car. Alexander was already in my car.

I got on closing the door as he drove; it was just me and him in my car. I closed my eyes, trying to forget. I breathed in and out.

"Come," Alexander said when the car stopped. I got out of the car and walked into the house to the lounge.

As I sat, Alexandra gave me a bottle of water. I opened it, letting the cold water down.

"You want to talk about it?" Alexandra asked because we all knew how horrible these nightmares are; they also have nightmares of their own. We always message each other when it happens.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I closed my eyes. "He had me at the front of all of them on my knees getting tortured for shouting. They all laughed as I cried and I could feel his hands on me." I finally said, looking up.

"Can we hug you?" Alexander asked, and I nodded. They all got up and hugged me, holding me for a while before breaking apart. Mars came running, stopping at the front of me and laying his head on my thigh.

"We're going to get them, and when we do, we're going to torture them for all the pain they made us go through," Santiago said with a promising look in his eyes.

***
I almost snapped at Rocco for laughing. I felt so bad that I stayed in my room for the rest of my day, trying to forget about last night, which I failed every time I closed my eyes. I pictured everything all over again.

I lay in my bed, looking up, trying to relax myself. There was a knock on my door, and Lucas walked in. I lifted myself up.

"Yes?" I asked.

Get dressed, you're coming with me," he said, then walked out and shouted, "Five minutes, Adriana." I groaned, getting up and walking to my closet.

After dressing and making my room right, I walked downstairs. Lucas stood there. "I said five minutes; you took seven minutes," he said as we both walked out. The house was quiet, so I wondered where the others were. We got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You're worse than Rocco," he said. I rolled my eyes.

We arrived at the tattoo parlour

We arrived at the tattoo parlour. "This is Damon's parlour," I said, opening the door and nodding at his assistant.

"He owns it?" Adriana asked, and I nodded, walking into his office. His wasn't here.

"Want some chocolate?" I asked, reaching for the drawer where Damon hides his chocolate and pulling out two. I closed it again, reaching for his mini fridge and taking out a Sprite for her.

I walked back to give her the drink and chocolate. "Thanks, I thought Damon didn't like Sprite?" she asked.

I snorted, "That asshole was lying; it was his favourite," I said, opening my chocolate. The door opens. Damon walks in.

"How many times do I have to tell you that if you enter my office, don't take my stuff?" he glares, then his eyes soften when he sees Adriana.

Asshole

"I thought you didn't like Sprite?" Adriana asked making me chuckle.

"Never said I don't like it," he mutters.

"Where were you?" I asked when he was done putting away his stuff.

"I finished a tattoo for a client; we can leave now," he said.

***
I opened Elijah's office door, looking up, and he rolled his eyes. "There's a thing called knocking idiot."

Rolling my eyes, I sat down soon, and Adriana and Damon did the same. Elijah looks at us three, raising a brow.

"Adriana is going to spend time with her favourite big brothers," I said.

"Why wasn't I invited?" he asked.

"Probably because you aren't fun or cool." Damon said I chuckled as Elijah glared at him, and he turned to Adriana.

"It must have been horrible to be in the present with these two idiots," he told her.

"It was, but I made it," she says back. I gasp

"Please, it would be understandable if Damon was alone with you; his is irritating," I said.

"Fuck off," Damon glared.

"The reason we came here was because I wanted to know if you wanted to go with us." I asked Elijah

"Yes," he says, quickly stopping whatever he was doing with his office door open. Nicholas, Antonio, and Lorenzo walk in like they own the place, smiling at Adriana.

"None of you fucking idiots know how to knock," Elijah said, packing up.

Lorenzo chuckled, "Where are you going? I thought you were working the whole day."

"Going out," Elijah muttered, putting his laptop away and his files

"Where?" Nicolas asked.

"We're taking Adriana for a sister and brother day," I said.

"Cool, when are we leaving?" Antonio asked 

We?

"Who are we because you three weren't invited?" Damon asked, looking at them.

"Let's ask Adriana if she wants us to come with her." Lorenzo said we all turned to Adriana.

"Are you done, Elijah?" She asked, not looking at us. I laughed as she got up.

"I'm done," he said, walking with her. We followed them.

"Close my door," Elijah said, not turning his back as he kept walking with Adriana.

Antonio closed his door. We finally caught up with Elijah. "Adriana's going to drive with us," Nicholas said.

"No, she came with me, and she will be leaving with me. I will send you the restaurant we are going to." I said because she didn't eat

Damon opened the car door for Adriana; she got in, then he got in, and finally I got in.

We arrived at the restaurant, and Elijah was already there. "Come," he said as Nicholas got up from their cars.

We all order our food. Damon was talking to Adriana, and she laughed as they pointed to me. I rolled my eyes.

I smile because this is the first time for the day she looked so relaxed. They were telling her about the party we went to when we were in school.

"At least I had fun," I mumbled.

"You had so much fun that we needed to stay with you at the party because you were so drunk. You flirted with every girl, and if they had a boyfriend,you threatened to kill the boy," Elijah said.

"Good old days," I said,the real reason I got so drunk was because it was the week of Adriana and Adriano's birthdays.

Adriana smiled at me as the others talked amongst themselves. "Thank you," she said.

"You don't need to thank me," I said, smiling.

____________

Sorry for the late update

[Word count 1246]