Chapter 8-Race

I was waiting for Adriano and Rocco to get done because we were going to lunch with our friends

I was waiting for Adriano and Rocco to get done because we were going to lunch with our friends. Javier is already dressed.

I checked the time they said they would take five minutes. It's already ten"Adriano and Rocco get done!" I shouted while walking down the stairs. I walked into the lounge. I sat on the chair Elijah also sat there and he stared at me.

"You're weird," I murmured, laying my head down.

He chuckled "And why I'm I weird Adriana?"

"Because you're staring, and that's creepy and weird," I said, looking at him. He shook his head.

"When is your girlfriend coming over?" I asked; she's really nice

"Why?" he asked.

"You ask so many questions, but if you must know, dad gave me the baby book. I want to show her how you looked because Adriano said no one showed her, and that's quite rude, don't you think?" I said smiling. Damon walks into the room and sits next to Elijah.

"Remind me to keep Camilla away from Adriana when she's over," he said to Damon.

"I know Damon doesn't have a girlfriend. He's too grumpy," I said.

"If you can't tell, Elijah is grumpier than I am," said Damon.

I remarked as Elijah grinned, "But he has a girlfriend, which means someone wants to put up with his attitude." Damon groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Where are you going?"  Damon asked

"Lunch, did you know that Rocco and Adriano spend more time getting ready than girls do?" i questioned  

"I don't, and come on, we're waiting on you," Rocco said, walking into the lounge.

***

"Adriano, shut the fuck up!" Javier shouts.

"You see everything I deal with on a daily basis." He looks at me and says, "Rocco, get your twin to shut the fuck up please and behave like my twin will you," before gazing at Rocco.  

"Maybe your twin is quiet because she doesn't want to talk to you." Javier grits his teeth.

"You lying rabies bitch, she does want to talk to me, and does your father know you as a sour little bitch?" Adriano shouts; he's been in a bad mood since we came home.

It's been going on like this for the past 10 minutes while we've been sitting in the movie room.

"He couldn't take the truth; ask her if it's true." Javier said, looking at me.

No, they're not dragging me into this.

"Por Dios, no empieces conmigo." I said they both looked confused.

"Can you stop going fuck on and just pick a movie?" Rocco asked

"Just for that, I will choose a horror movie because Adriano will be scared," Javier said, taking the remote and choosing a movie.