Chapter 22-Fuck

Isabella said, "We can come back once you're done dressing," as soon as Alexandra settled onto the bed

I replied, "No, it's okay," as I looked for a dress.

"Are you sure I don't want to invade your privacy?"As she sat down next to Alexandra, she spoke.

Alexandra laughed, saying, "I sit with her when she showers; this is normal."

"Do you think this dress is pretty?" I asked, pointing to the black dress.

"Yes," they both replied.

"Are you still trying to not think about him?" Alexandra inquired.

"Yes," I responded as I put on the dress.

"Forget who?" Confused, Isabella enquired.

"Killian," I responded.

"How do you plan to forget about him?" Alexandra enquired.

"Maybe I need to meet someone in the club tonight to forget about him, right?" I asked.

"Sure," Alexandra said.

I said, "You are not helpful."

"I don't understand what is the problem if you find yourself drawn to Killian; there is absolutely nothing wrong; however, if you truly really wish to forget him, then sure, let's grab you someone tonight," said Isabella.

"Are you three finished already?" Dante yelled. 

"Let's go before Dante comes up." As I applied my lipstick and perfume, I said.

***
"I'm heading to the bar to get myself a drink," I yelled.

"Give me two Bourbons, one for the gorgeous lady and one for me." I turned to face the guy, and he was hot.

He grinned. "I'm Zade."

"Adriana," I said as I accepted the drink.

"What is someone as gorgeous as you doing alone here?" I took a taste of the drink, and he asked.

"I was waiting for the right guy to arrive to keep me company." I flashed him a smile. 

"You don't have to sit around any longer; do you want to do something fun?" He asked.

"It depends on exactly what we'll be doing," I said.

He leaned in closer. He kissed my jaw and murmured, "I promise you will be naked and have the best night of your life."

"How certain are you that it will be the best night of my  life?" I laughed lightly.

Zade said something that made me grin, but every time I glanced at him, I thought of Killian. Why the fuck can't I get Killian off my mind? I groaned. Perhaps I'm sick.