I'm alive?

I open my eyes and then immediately close them because the light is so bright. Eventually my eyes open again. I see bunches of flowers and am now confused. "Okay am I dead now?" I ask nor expecting an response.

"Yes as a matter of fact, you are dead." Says a soft angelic voice. I quickly get up and turn around to as a mf goddess in front of me (Not literally, but she looks like she could be one).

 I quickly get up and turn around to as a mf goddess in front of me (Not literally, but she looks like she could be one)

(bruh look how mf pretty she is!)

"Wow" I say, almost in a trance staring at her beauty.

"Hi, my name is Angelica, and imp your guardian angel." She says. "Guardian angel?" I ask confused as ever "What do you mean that your my guardian Angel?" "It means exactly what i said. And being your guardian angel, i am able to grant you the chance to have another life, because you died to young. But, you will have a different like in another universe" Angel says 

"Another universe? You mean like i can have a life in Vampire diaries? Or criminal minds? Or the supernatural? or-"Yes, I mean you can have a life in those universes" she cuts me off. "Wow, so i can choose what universe I want to go to?" I ask excitedly. "Yes, so which one would you like to go to." 

"Wait, because i pick, Did Jessica ugly ass get caught for my murder" i ask, because if that hoe don't get caught i might just ask to go back and beat her ass. "Yes, she did get caught, and she would be in prison for the rest of her like. Now, pick a universe you want to go to." She says.

'serves her right' i thought. 

After i think for a couple of minutes, and i made a final decision.

"I want to go to the vampire diaries universe." I say, while adding with some hesitation, "But, I don't want to be a weak bitch. If you can give me some witchy powers, that will be great."

She laughs and says "Of course sweetie, i want you to be able to protect yourself, so i will make a witch bloodline more powerful than the bennet bloodline so you would be very powerful." Now you must go, i will see you when you are 2 years old" She says, and a bright light appears, and it goes back again.

What do y'all think?