Snake Bite

Sorry for the late update, had a lot going on this week anyways hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________

Elena pov

I am currently in one of the guess rooms at the salvatore boarding houses waiting for the boys to come back.  i was about to talk downstairs when i hear a familiar voice say "Your one smart witch"

I turn around to see emily. "I try" i say flipping my hair "How do you know that esther doesnt know that those clones aren't real?" she asks raising an eyebrow. "Because i made it so no one could tell esther that those clones aren't really us, and i made it so esther couldn't tell they weren't us either" i say smiling. "you really are smart, i wouldn't have thought of that" she says with a shocked face "Thank you" i say. 

"So, what are you doing here?" i ask. "I just wanted to say thank you for helping bonnie with her magic, and making her more confident" she says with a grateful smile "Its no problem, that's what friends are for" i say smiling because im nothing like cannon elena. "what do you plan on doing next, because i hope it is getting rid of esther because all she has done was complain." emily says rolling her eyes.

"Cant tell you yet" i say smiling. Its not that i dont trust her, i just dont want her to slip up and tell anyone. "alright" she says "well see you next time" she says disappearing.

I then hear the door open and walk down stairs. I start laughing at the sight. Damon is dragging the girl now know as Anya around the house by her foot. "Damon w-why are y-you dragging her like that" i say laughing my butt off. "she doesnt get special treatment for trying to kidnap you and bonnie " he says with a straight face. We all laugh.

"Where do you want us to put her?" Stefan asks "in the cellar downstairs, we can try to get in her head" i says. Damon nods and drags her down to the cellar by her feet.

Jeremy and Tyler then walks through, and Tyler looks livid. "Whats wrong?" i ask "This anna bitch is trying to flirt with Jeremy at the grill" Tyler says angrily

'Wasnt Alaric suppose to come first' i ask my self. maybe he will come tomorrow "She is a vampire trying to get close with jeremy so she can open the tomb" i say to him "Well she better back off before she dies before that tomb is open" tyler says angrily " Well how about i have a little talk with her" i say walking towards the door.

"Wait, shouldnt you and be inside so the original witch cant find out the clones are not  really yall?" Kai asks  "I made it so she couldnt tell the clones werent real, and anyone else couldnt tell her that we are roaming free" i say  "Well let me come with" kai says, speed walking towards me "Lets go" i say to him.

Time skip

The Grill

Me and kai walk in the grill and i see anna talking with ben. i walk up to her and taps her shoulder. "Yes?" she asks confused "im going to need you to stop the fake flirting with my brother jerermy" i say getting to the point. She narrows her eyes at me.

 "And what are you going to do if i dont stop flirting with him" she says walking closer to me, challenging me "Well, ill open that tomb, get your mom out, and then i'd rip out her heart right infront of you and make ben eat it" i say with a innocent smile.

She shows her fangs "you bitch" she hisses at me. "I will kill your friends and your family, starting with your bitch of a brother jeremy" she says angrily i just smile "oh really" i say. my eyes turns red, and a snake slithers up my arm, a king cobra to be exact. i smile and pull her into a hug. a very tight hug "What are you doing let me go" she says trying to wiggle her way from me, but i just hold on tighter

i quickly willed for  no one to hear me, kai, ben or anna. The snake the slithers from my arm, onto her neck wrapping around tightly. "You see anna, i dont take kindly to people trying to threatening me or my family. now this cute little snake is going to have to give you a venomous bite" i pout 

Anna and Ben's eyes widen in fear, and kai laughs at their face. I then quickly made it so ben cant move, like i did with caroline. "N-no" she weakly says. "Dont be scared now, you just threatened to kill my friends and family, im just defending them" i say nodding at the snake, and he bites anna "AHHH" she yells 

The snake then moves from her neck and onto the floor "Thanks buddy" i say making a small portal for him to go back home.

"Yeah he got you good" kai says "You will be dying slowly for now until i feel like curing you. Until then, ill open the tomb when I feel like it, so come at me friends or family, and ill make sure to make that bite more painful for you" i say smiling at her, before taking kai's hand and leading him out of the grill. "That was hot" he say stopping at the car we took, smirking at me "Yeah?" i ask smiling, walking closer to him "Yeah" he say quietly before looking at my lips and then looking back at my eyes. i do the same.

 We both lean in slowly, until are lips are touching. 

______________________________________________

Thank you all for over 8000 reads, i really appreciate it

word count 988