I did not see that coming.

In the morning i go to the Salvatore boarding house because i wanna mess with them a little. 

When i get there i just let myself in because why tf not.

"Stefan! Damon!" I yell, and within 5 second, when i turn around, both of them are downstairs. 'dumbasses, why would you speed down the stairs when yall are suppose to hide the fact that yall are vampires.' i think

Well i dont feel a pull from them, so no mate here. Yay.

"Elena what are you doing here?" stefan says.

"I had to come and say hey to the salvatore vampires" i say nonchalantly 

"W-what how?" Stefan says trying to figure out words to say while Damon just stares at me.

"You knew i was the crow in the cemetery yesterday" Damon finally says, referring to when i called the crow damon. "Yes, yes i did" i reply smirking.

"How did you know" Stefan pull himself together and asks.

"You 2 literally have the sent of death surrounding you" i say like it was obvious. "Your a witch?" damon asks. "of course i am, cant be weak around here." i say 

"Oh can i see your wrist real quick" i say. "um... okay" stefan says showing me his wrist. I see a dot and.......

"CAROLINES NAME... OMG YOUR CAROLINES MATE" i say jumping up and down excitedly.

"What?" he confused a little. "well you have 2 soulmates and you have 1 dot and caroline's name" i inform him

"Well i have 2 marks? i wonder if one of those are katherine" Damon says hopeful. 'im about to ruin his mood, but i dont care because he used caroline in the show' 

"Katherine isnt in the tomb just so you know" i say, and everything is quiet. Damon tries to launch himself at me and i throw him to the other side of the room. "dont attack me just because katherine didnt care about you enough to visit you" i say annoyed. "She IS in there. she HAS to!" he says trying to launch himself at me AGAIN. 'what a dumbass' i throw him back again.

"Alright whatever you say' i shrug. "Anyways im leaving, keep the unstable vampire in check, before he is dealt with by me" i say walking out.

Grill

I called bonnie, caroline, jeremy, and tyler to the grill so i can tell them about soulmates and what not.

"what did you want to talk about?" jeremy says, and i can see how close jeremy and tyler are. 'so cute'

"I wanted to tell you all that soulmates are real. You have dots on your wrist and when you meet and interact with them, the dots turns into names." i say.

"so thats why stefans name is on my wrist" caroline thinks out loud. "And im guessing you 2 figured out your mates" i say to jeremy and tyler. The both look at each other and tyler says "yes"

me caroline and bonne Awed at their cuteness. "All of a sudden i see damon and stefan walk inside the grill and bonnie gasps looking at her wrist. "Fuck yeah, damon is my mate" bonnie says. 'i did not see that coming' 

"She walks over to him and and caroline walks to stefan. "Well im just lonely now" i think.

'i should go save enzo now.' i think. I get up to leave because all of them are all lovey dovey.

Gilbert residence 

I grab a ring that i can use to make enzo a daylight ring, and go to my car to head to Whitmore college.

time skip

Whitmore college

I get out the car and grab my backpack full of blood bags and knock on the door. dr. maxfield or whatever the fuck his name is answers the door.

 "Is there anything i can help you with?" he asks "No" i say knocking him out with my magic. 

i walk to the 'celler' that enzo is held in. "enzo" i say. he look up and say "Who are you?" he asks weakly. 'damn he's not my mate' i think. "I'm elena, and im here to save you" i say opening up the cell. 

When i open it up i takeoff my backpack and throw it into the cell for him to get.

He drinks them all within 1 minute. 'he fucking that shit up' i think

He then walks out the cell and i say "Maxfield is upstairs ready for whatever you want to do with him." 

 "oh here is a daylight ring i made for you because i want sure if you had one" i said handing him the ring and i see he has 2 soulmate dots on his wrist. "Thank you gorgeous" he says taking the ring.

"When we get to the front were Maxfield is, i say "ill be waiting in the car"

After a couple of minutes, enzo come in the car with blood all over him. "Oh damons alive" i say while driving "WHAT!" he says. "Yeah, he is in Mystic Falls, which is where im going"

"Oh he's in for a treat" he says

time skip

Salvatore boarding house

We pull up at the salvatore boarding house and just let ourselves in bc why tf not.

When we walk in the living room we see bonnie damon, caroline and stefan talking to each other.

"Hello salvatore brothers. besties" i say "this is enzo" i say pointing to enzo. bonnie and damons eyes are while when they look at their wrist 

"you have got to be kidding me" i say