Kidnap Elena and Bonnie

Thank yall for over 1,000 reads 

please comment!

________________________________________________________

"Okay kai my magic is more powerful than regular magic, so you have to stay in control" I say to kai as im helping him practice. After about 30 minutes he has the magic down pact. It doesnt take him long to control his magic because he has siphoned magic before, so he knows how to do magic.

I am now about to go to the salvatore boarding house, so kai can meet bonnie, and caroline because i know they're over there. 

Salvatore boarding house

we just walk in because, why tf not, and i see damon, bonnie, caroline, stefan and enzo all talking together. "Hey yall" i say holding Kai's hand. "Hey lena!" caroline says excitedly "who is this?" bonnie says confused "This is kai, he is one of my mates" I say smiling looking at kai to see that he is smiling as well. "WAIT REALLY!" caroline says, basically jumping in her seat.

"Where did you find him?" Bonnie says excitedly "I freed him from the prison world" I say looking at kai to see him standing there awkwardly. "Kai, you can talk to damon, stefan and enzo while i talk to bonnie and caroline" I say ushering him to them. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes and i say in my his mind 'we can cuddle when we get back home if you talk to them'

One thing i forgot to mention about my powers was that i have Telepathy. 

He then happily walks over to damon enzo and stefan. i giggle a little 'softie' i think 'i heard that' i hear kai say in my mind.

Me caroline and bonnie then walk outside. "When did you find him?" Caroline asks as soon as we get outside. "Yesterday" i say smiling a little "AND YOU DIDNT TELL US YESTERDAY?!" caroline shouts "I know, but i kind of got distracted with seeing tyler and jeremy sucking each other face and helping kai with magic" i say 

"Wait, you caught them getting ready to do the do?" bonnie asks laughing "Yes they were in the living room jeremy on his lap going at it" i say disgusted 

All of a sudden i feel a dark presence around us. "Hush" i say on high alert. Bonnie must have felt that too because she was looking around too. The person is definitely a vampire, but their presence is darker than other vampires meaning evil is surrounding them . I usher caroline and bonnie inside the house quickly and shut and lock the door.

 "Whats wrong?" kai says making his way to me "There is a vampire outside" bonnie says "What? How did you know?" Stefan asks going to caroline "Their have the presence of death surrounding them buts stronger and feels evil" I say thinking about who it could be because because in the show it wasnt anything like this, but i know for a fact i changed the plot.

"Elena, your a seer right? you cant see who it is?" enzo asks " i only get one version of the future, but i can try to find a way to see who that was" i say sitting on the couch trying to concentrate. I willed to see what that person was doing here. i get sucked into a vision

The vision

Im in a room and i see a girl with blonde hair, in somewhat of a trance. I cant see her face because its blurred out. 'Why is her face blurred out?'

All of a sudden i hear esthers voice. 'What the hell?'

"You will go to Mystic Fall and kidnap the doppelganger elena gilbert and her best friend bonnie, we dont want them in the way of my plans" Ester's voice says 'Aint nobody gonna kidnap me or bonnie' i think.

"Im going to mystic falls to kidnap elena gilbert, the doppelganger and her best friend bonnie so they wont get in the way of your plans" She says in a trance "Now go" esther says with authority, and the girl whos face i still cannot see walking out the house.

Then everything goes black

'Count your unalive days esther'