The Queen of All

Its been a week since i rescued enzo, and everyone found out about soulmates, and um.... its not that im not happy for them, its like they have been ignoring me a little. i dont want to sound like cannon elena and her need for attention, i just want to hang out with my friends, but their happy so i guess im happy for them. i just want to find my mates and be happy too.

Anyways lets talk about the new type of 'powers' i found out that i had.

1) I have the ability to change any supernatural being into human again, which i plan on using for Esther and killing her and maybe katherine if she does some dumb shit, and then ill use her for the sacrifice.

2) The ability to let vampires have children, which i plan on using for Rebekah

3) I can compel anyone and erase anyone's memories, and i plan on using that on finn, so esther's brainwash on him can be removed.

4) Elemental meaning i can control all elements

5) I can give other people magic, which i plan on giving kol

6) i can resurrect people back from the dead with 0 consequence i plan on using for henrik or something.

7) if i was to become a vampire, ill still keep my magic so i'd be a hybrid and if i dont become a vampire before 18 them ill be a immortal witch

8) I can cut ties with people. For example, i plan on cutting ties with kai and the gemini coven and then giving him his own magic, so he doesnt have to siphon any. 

So im pretty badass if you ask me.

'Oh, i need to get kai from the prison world.' i get cut off from my thoughts when bonbon calls me "Hello" i say. i hear her sniffle and i instantly become alarmed. "Bonnie whats wrong" i ask franticly "Damon is trying to get katherine out of the tomb even though he has his 2 mates right here" she sobs

oh hell fuck no

"Where are you at bonne" i ask angrily "at the boarding house" she replies

"Ok i'll be right there" i say then hang up. 

I hurry up and put on my clothes and teleport to the boarding house.

When i get there i see bonnie crying and enzo comforting her. "Were is he at" i say angrily looking around for him because he's not about to hurt my bestie and get away with it.

"DAMON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT!" I yell. He come down the stairs looking confused. 'so he was upstairs KNOWING she was crying' i give him an aneurysm because why tf not. 

He falls to the ground clutching head "Ahhh!" he yells in pain "You are trying to get katherine out the tomb when i TOLD YOU SHE WASNT IN THERE" i say not knowing my eye were changing colors. 

When he looked at my eyes he paled and tried to get away from me

"WHY DID YOU DO IT DAMON!" I yelled "Yes why DID you do it damon" enzo says walking up to damon "you already have your 2 mates here, and last time i checked you didnt have a 3rd mate" he says stabbing damon in the stomach with a stake.

"There is no valid explanation for why you did it. SHE DIDNT LOVE YOU DAMON WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEE THAT!" I yell, as the house start to rumble. Shelia, caroline and stefan walks.

"whats going on?" stefan asks. 

"Well your dumbass of a brother is trying to get katherine out of the tomb even though i TOLD his dumbass she wasnt in there AND he already has his 2 mates RIGHT HERE" i say as my eyes turn red again.

Sheila looks at me with wide eyes and say "Your her"

"What?" i say confused

"Your the queen of all"