Clones

I just want to start off by saying thank you all for over 4,000 reads on this story i gained over 3000 reads within a weeks and i want to say i am very grateful

feel free to comment throughout the chapters with suggestions 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasp awake.

"What did you see?" kai asks worriedly

Before i started to speak, i made the house sound proof, because the girl was a vampire so she would have vamp hearing.

"There was a blonde girl, i couldnt see her face, but she was sent by the original witch to kidnap me and bonnie, so we couldnt get in the way of her "plans"" i say looking at bonnie. 

"What plans?" Damon says tightening his grip on bonnie in a protective way

"I dont know, she didnt say" I say thinking who could this girl be. "We need to find her and kill her" Damon says angrily "NO!" i say jumping up "We are not killing her" I say "And why the hell not!" Damon says challenging me "Because she is under some type of compulsion, so she doesnt know what she is doing." I say defending the unknown girl, i mean she could be a good person, without the witchy compulsion. 

"Fine whatever" Damon says annoyed "If she does something when the compulsion is off, then yall could do whatever you please with her, except kill her" I say and damon nods. 'if she does something, i can always give her to klaus for the sacrifice.'

"So how are we going to find out who this is?" Bonnie says worried. "I can find a way to make clones of us, so she can think she kidnapped us" I say thinking out loud "Thats smart" Stefan says "Wait, why are we talking out loud, she has vampire hearing right?" Caroline says with wide eyes 

"she wouldnt be able to hear because i sound proof the house when i got back from the vision' i say, hoping to calm caroline down. "Ok" she says letting out the breath she was holding.

"Okay let me try to make these clones" i say, i mean it shouldnt take long, how hard could it be

4 hours later

This is so hard!

Making clones, its so hard. I have to think of the clone being just like us, it doesnt see that hard, but this is hard as shit. I had one come out with a deformed face like wtf!

"Why is this so hard!" i pout. Kai comforts me. "how about you take a break" Kai says "No. No i can do this, just one more time" as i was about to start again i realized I dont want to make the clones just like us because if they were just like us, they would actually put up a fight when Ms. Unknown tries to kidnap us, so i am trying to make them as similar to cannon elena, and bonnie as possible.

In the show, bonnie had just learned about having magic, so she really couldnt put up much of a fight, and cannon elena was just weak and had to keep getting saved by other people, so that would be the perfect duo for this.

Why didnt i think of this earlier!

I willed for the clones to come out just like cannon elena and bonnie. When i opened my eyes the clones were right there, looking normal "I DID IT" i jumped up startling the clones. The other ran downstairs.

"Wow, this is creepy" caroline says "Wait till katherine comes" i say clone elena is just staring at stefan with flirty eyes making him uncomfortable "on no" i say backing up from the clone "Hey bitch stop looking at my boyfriend!" caroline yells walking up to elena like a predator hunting its prey "B-bonnie" clone elena whimpers

"Yup, they will be great for that girl to kidnap" i say "No one is kidnapping us" clone bonnie says trying to give me a aneurysm. "Yes they are" i say snapping my fingers making them pass out. 

"Do yall have the tracking chips?" i ask. We are using the chips to track to find out where they girl is going. "Yes" Enzo says handing me the 2 chips. I go up to the clones, and i put them on their scalps, because they have a lot of hair and they chips are really small.

"So how are we going to do this?" Kai asks hugging me from behind. "How about we wake them up when we know she is outside, and then let them leave." I say. if we let the go now,  they would probably end up doing something they had no business doing. "That seems reasonable" Stefan says

2 hours later

I was by the door, when i felt that same feeling as when the unknown girl was around the first time. 'Its time' i think

"I run to the living room and say "She's here" I then walk to clone bonnie and elena and wake them up "What happened?" clone elena asks "nothing, your free to go" damon says walking them to the door "When he opens the door, i make sure me or bonnie isnt in site because the plan would be destroyed.

Unknown pov

Im stalking outside the salvatore boarding house waiting for elena and bonnie to come out. Just when i was about to leave the door opens and a guy with blue eyes and black hair walks out  elena and bonnie "Alright call me later" damon says and closes the door. 'go time' i think.

I wait a couple of seconds until i walk up to them "Who are you?" elena says 'bitch' 

"Im Anya" i say fake smiling before knocking her out. My head then starts to hurt. i look up to  see bonnie with a nose bleed. 'weak bitch' i think before punching her hard in the face knocking her out like i did elena. "That was too easy" i say before wiping my hands and carrying them both to my van.

3rd pov

As Anya walks to her van carrying the clones, she failed to notice, the real bonnie and elena, caroline, stefan, damon, enzo and kai watching her from the window. "Well, that was easy" kai says

_________________________________________________________

Anya is played by Anya Taylor-Joy

Word count 1093 

Feel free to comment any suggestion for my next chapters