Summoning Emily and Fixing Damon

This is when the story starts to shift from the original plot.

_______________________________________________________

'The queen of all' i thought.

Before i talk to grams about this, i knock Damon out with my magic and tell enzo to put him in the basement cellar (With Bonnie's and Enzo's approval obviously), he need to be taught a lesson.

I turn to grams confused and asked "What is the queen of all?"

"Your the queen of all supernatural, the superior to everyone, your basically mother nature" she say shocked and amazed. She then asked "Have you noticed special abilities you may of have that doesn't seem like a normal witch would have?"

"Um yeah, i can communicate with animals, work with elements, and i can give other people magic" i say. Now all of these new abilities are starting to make sense now.

"Wait, how are you just figuring this out grams, you knew me my whole life" I asked confused, since she is a older witch, she should be able to sense this type of stuff. "I dont know, i should of been able to sense this type of stuff." She say, confused on how she didnt notice.

"Okay that doesnt matter right now, what matters now is getting the bennet talisman so he doesnt open that tomb." i say walking out the door. "Where are you going?" Caroline says "I'll be back" i say walking out the door, not wanting them to know where im going.

Witch house

Yup, this is where i am now. Im here to make sure emily ass doesnt possess bonnie, because bonnie has a lot on her plate right now, and i dont want to have to resurrect Emily and kill her ass over again because of her dumbass reckless decision, like bitch you didnt think to get bonnie to safety before leaving her body.

I walk in and hear a lot of whispering. Ain't nobody here but me so why do they whisper. Its beyond me.

Anyways i close my eyes, and i willed for emily to be summoned. Thats something else i forgot to say about my magic that just happened, i dont have to say spells, i just willed for something to happen and they it happens, with the exception for some rituals/spells, but thats a talk for another time.

I open my eyes and see emily bennet in front of me.

"Elena. you've summoned me" She says. 

"Yes, i just wanted to tell you dont think about possessing bonnie" I say getting to the point. She looks shocked "How did-" She was about to say until i cut her off "Doesnt matter, just dont possess bonnie, i will get the talisman myself and hide it from damon." I say

"But i will eventually open the tomb so anna can get her mother and harper, and then i will burn the rest" i say because anna is going to end up coming here to get her mother, and i dont want to have to kill her and ben if they do some dumb shit. She nods.

"Oh is Esther over there" i say. She says "yes why?" confused. "Tell her that i said, she is a horrible mother, and if she thinks about doing anything to the mikaelsons, then i will make her suffer...... Okay bye Emily, tell tessa i said whats up and that i will find and talk to her a little later" I say, walking out the door, leaving a shocked emily there.

Emily's Pov

That girl is something else, but i can see why she is the queen of all, she can be really nice, but she will put you in your place of she needs to. 

I go back to where all the other witches are "What did she want" china says 

[I made up a name for other witches so just go along with it]