The Mother Fucking Beginning

Today is the day.... Today is the day that I meet Stefan, and  its the day I start fucking up this plot.

I walk down stairs. "Morning Jenna"

"Morning" she says. "Toast, I can make toast"

"Its all about the coffee aunt Jenna" I say grabbing 3 cups and pouring coffee into them.

"Is their coffee?" Jeremy asks and I hand him the cup of coffee. "Thanks" he says. I nod.

It's your first day of school and im so unprepared" "Lunch money" she says holding out her hand with money in it. Jeremy takes it and I shake my head no. "Anything else? A number two pencil?" Jenna joked. I light chuckled "what am I missing?"

"Don't you have a big presentation today?" i questioned  with furrowed brows. "I'm meeting with Thesis Advisor at..." Jenna looks at her watch, and then her eyes showed panic and she said "Now, crap" She is now in panic mode.

With a reassuring smile, I tell Jenna "We'll be fine." She leaves. I turn to Jeremy "Will you be okay today Jer?"

 "Yeah, ill be fine" He says with a small smile. Just then we hear a car horn and Jer says "That's Tyler, I'll see you later" and he leaves .

That's another thing, Jeremy and Tyler are friends now and they are both not into Vicki, even though she tries to seduce them, they both tell her off. I some times think that they like each other.

Just then bonnie blows her car horn.

In Bonbon's car

"Grams finally decided to tell me that im a witch" She says with a little eye roll.

"Really, what did you say?" I asked a little amused.

"I acted like I didn't believe her" We both lightly laughs.

 All of a sudden a bird flies towards the car, making Bon swerve the car. 'Damn I forgot about that, shit almost gave me a panic attack' I thought.

"Oh my gosh Elena are you okay" She asks franticly. "I'm fine Bonbon, just a little shocked thats all" i say giving her a reassuring smile. "You know what, i predict that we ae going to have a kick ass year" she says with a bright smile.

'oh contrary' I think.

Mystic Falls High School

As soon as she stepped by her locked she was almost tackled by Caroline. "Hey bestie" She says while hugging me tighter "Caroline I don't think she can breathe" Bonnie says while chuckling. I playfully glare at her. "Okay bye" Caroline says skipping towards the other cheerleaders calling her over.

"Hold up who's that?" Bonnie suddenly asks. I loos to see Stefan's back.

"All I see is back" "Its a hot back" Bonnie says back

"He gives off Edward Cullen vibes" I say jokingly

"Why do you say that?" Bonnie says confused not catching on to the fucking hint.

"He gives off a vampire vibe" I say and I see Stefan tense. Bonnie seems to catch on because she makes a 'o' shape with her mouth. 

The bells ring and we head to class.

In class

"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union." Tanner ugly ass says.