Vicky's Tantrum

Later that day

We decided to go back to the boarding house because Caroline said someone is there that wanted to meet us, well me to be exact. I wonder who it is.

We get to the Salvatore boarding house "Honey I'm home!" I yell "we're upstairs" I hear Caroline yell.

We get upstairs, and we go to Stefan's room. When we open the door we see the back of a blondes head, and it isn't Caroline "hi" I say, making me and Kai's presence known

When she turns around I try not to fan girl

Lexi

"Katherine?!" She asks surprised

"No I'm Elena, I'm NOTHING like that bitch" I say, laughing a little. "Oh, your the one who made the bracelet for Stefan" she says standing up, walking towards me. "Yep that's me" I say, smiling.

She then pulls me into an tight hug "thank you so much for that, he really needed something like that" she whispers. I'm trying not to fan girl. 'Lexi is hugging me'

"No problem" I say, hugging her back.

"Oh here" I say, summoning a pair of earrings, and a single earring. "What's this?" Lexi asks, confused. "Well they're daylight earrings. The pair is for you and the single one is for lee" I say

"Wow, thank you" she says "wait, how do you know about lee" she asks suspicious 'I'm a fucking dumbass' "she's a seer of some sort, so she knows things" Stefan says, backing me up

"Oh... we'll still, thank you soo much" she says, putting the earrings on.

The next day

So it's the next day, and we are all -apart from Damon, who is out killing 2 more people, and Lexi who went back to her home to get lee- now at the grill discussing who next to kill. That sounds so wrong.

"Okay so this guy lives not to far from here, he and his wife has been abusing their children, but they are out free somehow" I saw showing them the news report about this couple.

"Okay so when should we kill these people?" Enzo asks, ready to kill. "I guess whenever no one is around" I say shrugging, just then Vicky storms towards us. "Ughh" I say

"You don't seem sad at all" she say glaring at us "why would we be sad?" Caroline asks confused af. "MY BROTHER WAS ATTACKED AND KILLED AND YOU ARE IN HERE NOT SAD AT ALL!" She yells at us, causing everyone in the restaurant to look at us.

I stand up "okay FIRST of all I wasn't the one that attacked him. SECONDLY, don't EVER come to us like that or you'll regret it, do you hear me" I say getting in her face.

The next thing that happened, almost made me kill her on the spot.

This bitch slapped me.

You heard that right, this bitch slapped me.

I touch my cheek, then I look at her. Before I could do anything, Caroline gets up and punches the hell out of Vicky.

"Don't you EVER touch my best friend like that bitch" Caroline says, glaring at Vicky. Then the manager rushes over to us. 'About time'

"What's happening over here?" He asks, referring to Vicky on the ground with blood in her mouth. "She came over here yelling at us because her brother died, and she slapped my best friend" Caroline says, glaring at Vicky

"Vicky this is the second time you have made them uncomfortable in some sort, go to the back" he says, looking at Vicky in disappointment "this isn't over" she mutters, glaring at me "come at me bitch" I say to her.

"Vicky. Go. To. The. Back." The manger says, glaring at her "fine" she says stomping away like a child.

"I apologize for her behavior" the manager says "yeah, just keep her in check" I say, feeling some type of way that I didn't get to punch tf out of her. "You don't have to worry, she won't be here much longer" he says walking away to the back room.

Can we just kill her next?" Bonnie asks "no, they'll be suspicious of us if that happens" I say.

"She really had the nerve" Caroline says "she really did" I say still pissed. "Oh, y'all wouldn't believe what happened today" Damon says walking up to our booth.

"What happened?" Bonnie asks "Alaric came up to me, telling me that he knew that I knew Isabel" he says calling the waiter over, ordering him a drink "what did you say?" I asked "I said he had the wrong dude" he saying drinking his drink. "But you know he's right" I say "yup" he saying downing, the rest of his drink.

"Well, do you think we should try to kidnap the clones back?" Bonnie asks "why?" Caroline's asks

"Because all of this stuff is happening, and Esther would probably find it suspicious that no one is searching for our clones" Bonnie explains "yeah that does make sense" Stefan says

"Well we'll kidnap them back when we frame Anya" I say "yeah, thats the smart choice" Damon says "well we found more people to kill" Bonnie tells Damon "yeah, and I'll kill then" Enzo says "well, let's go" Caroline says, and I put 50 dollars on the table as we leave.

When we get outside Liz walks up to us "hey Elena can I ask you some questions really quick" she asks

"Yeah, go ahead" I say "okay, when was the last time you saw Matt" she asks, with paper and pen in her hand 'really'

"Yesterday, when he was harassing me and my boyfriend" I say "now can I go?" I asks 'why tf does she need to ask me about this'

"Not yet, people said that they say you all arguing multiple times, and you don't seem say that he has died" she says

"yeah because he's obsessed with me, and he has been since we were kids, and he has been harassing me and my boyfriend, not to mention the fact that he has broken into my house multiple times to talk to me. so excuse me for being a little happy that I won't be being stalked by him anymore. And since you want to talk, you've talked to me more today than you have talked to your own daughter in a whole week" I say glaring at her "are you done Liz?" I ask through gritted teeth "y-yes" she say and I walk away to the car, bumping into her on purpose.

"Drive" I say as I get in the car
_____________________________
Hello everyone, thank you all for all the support on this book.

Comment any suggestions that you have

Word count 1123