5. Disc Warrior (Fan made)

(This is a Fan made ep so this is mostly going to focus on Gold, so anything that happens here will be canon here but not in the real Steven universe, This also takes place 1 week before Gem Harvest, and lastly this isn't going to be super long)

It was a normal day at the barn, Lapis and Peridot are watching Camp Pining Hearts while Gold is making stone sculptures, he personally thinks that a good show must have blood, Punching and explosions, basically he's not into Romance stories.

Gold finally finished his sculpture but it failed to stand, destroying the sculpture.

Gold:*sigh* well I'm going to explore a bit...

He went outside to see the two still watching.

Gold:Hey! uhh I'm going to explore earth for awhile, you think it's ok!?

Lapis and Peridot heard his loud voice.

Lapis:yeah, ok.

Peridot:Alright!

Gold:Cool, I'll be back.

Gold then went to the forest, to be honest, he's surprised that earth isn't what it used to be, there's more technology now and humans seem to be either Smarter or Dumber for him.

After some strolling, he was bored, it was just life, he has already seen it, so after getting up, he went back to the barn, but he tripped and fell onto a cave.

Gold:My head... Where am I?

He looks around to see a box labeled "Clips" and an Old T.V

Gold: Interesting, this isn't your ordinary cave.

He then decided to spark a fire and finally he has light, the surrounding looks like an actual Cave and the walls are hard and strong so it's safe to assume that this is a cave.

Gold:Well, since no one owns these anymore, I guess it's mine now.

He then went out of the cave carrying the T.V and the box, and that was one long climb.

He eventually went back home to see Peridot asleep, Lapis is reading a book.

Lapis: Hey, what took you so long, and what's in the box?

Gold:Just some stuff I found, I think I'll watch it tomorrow.

Gold then immediately slept on the floor, even though they're gems, he does this for the fun of it, Lapis is sleeping with him while Peridot is taking notes from the background.

The next day we see Gold setting up the T.V somewhere else in the barn, After a few touches, he successfully made himself a mancave.

Gold: Alright!, Let's see what's in store for me tapes.

He then turns on a T.V and inserts the disc inside the T.V (For the record, the T.V is induced with Plot magic making the T.V without a disc player play discs.)

He then saw a show that would never ever make him tired.

What he saw first is a dude using a tank to run over a muscular shirtless guy.

Gold: Hey, that guy is muscular, like me but he looks more human.

???: Fire!

The tank then shot an explosion and nothing happened to the human, this gave Gold star eyes.