13. The new crystal gems

(After this, I'll answer all of your questions, oh and it's fixed, my internet is back)

Platinum woke up to see that the ship is close to earth.

Platinum: That was worth it.

The gems heard this as Steven rushed and hugged him.

Platinum: Oh hey Steven.

Steven: Platinum your awake!

Platinum: Of course I am, why wouldn't I be here talking to you, so I'm in?

Steven: Yup!

He looks at the other gems for approval and they also had their thumbs up.

Platinum:Cool, well are we there yet.

Steven: Uhuh! We're here!

Steven then lead Platinum to the window so he could see earth.

Platinum: Woah... This is one beautiful planet.

Steven: Yeah! And amethyst has a surprise for you when we get down!

Platinum: Ok Steven, you have the positivity of a bright star, anyways, maybe it's proper for me to introduce myself to y'all.

He then goes to the pearl.

Platinum: Hello, I'm Platinum you already know me I guess.

Pearl: Right, I'm pearl.

Platinum: Pleasure to meet you.

He then shook her hands as the next guest is amethyst.

Platinum: I already know you, still remember that handshake?

Amethyst: Yeah.

Platinum: Then Prove it.

Their handshake consists with a fist bump at the left, then at the right and lastly they extend their fingers with their left hand while shaking properly with their right.

They did it successfully.

Platinum: Awesome, anyways, who else Steven?

He then lead him to Garnet.

Platinum: A fusion, howdy, you seem nice.

Garnet: You seem nice too, and I'm Garnet.

She then readjusted her visor.

Platinum: Hopefully, you two do good for each other.

And the last one to meet is his dad.

Platinum: Oh it you.

Steven: Dad, did you two meet?

Greg: Of course Steven, it might've been not the warmest welcome though.

Platinum: Yeah, I'm sorry, wasn't in a good mood.

Steven: What happened?

Platinum: Well, I was supposed to be free this year, but they extended my stay at this place for another 500 years, I don't know why but I was just forced out of nowhere, now I could just escape but I ain't a gold soldier, I can't tandem like them, so I was furious and the timing with Greg coming in isn't perfect either, I tossed him down with alot of force, luckily I realized that I was about to hurt him, worse case scenario possibly kill him... so I cushioned his fall, the machine doesn't work and to hide that with you, I wanted to use the manual way just to make sure no one knows about this, so I'm sorry.

Greg: It's fine, you were having a bad day.

Platinum then felt regret but the regret washed away as the gems and Steven gave him a reassuring pat in the back, he then thinks of what to do if they noticed that he escaped, hopefully they won't notice.