22.Raising the Barn

(Get ready to cry gold... And this'll definitely be my favorite part to write as of when this was released)

This is the day that he'll finally show lapis and peridot his lab, he feels that he's at home long enough to stop keeping secrets from them, especially lapis.

He knows that peridot will definitely geek out about this, probably make an invention or something, lapis will be maybe impressed, I'll just give her some beautiful blue flowers and some chocolate, with a hug and a kiss maybe... Platinum's been hanging out with moonstone pissing off onyx everytime he's with zircon, and it just pays back with zircon and onyx having fun against them, I swear those four are going through many fun battles, if I'm correct...

He then sees a note on Platinum's usual sleeping spot.

Gold: Knew it.

Platinum (Note): Dear gold, I'm with Moonstone, and yes, this is an excuse to help him with his vengeance (It's more of a tease off that vengeance if you ask me) I'll be back tonight.

-Platinum

Gold:Well, I guess I can show him the lab Tonight.

After some hours of drinking hot chocolate and serving up some food for lapis and peridot, he starts making small talk.

Gold: So... How's your day with Platinum?

Peridot: Oh it went like this!

_______________________________________

Platinum: So... What do you want to do today guys?

Lapis: Where's gold?

Platinum: Oh, he's doing alot of things trying to help Steven, he and Connie are in bad terms and Gold turns into a psychotic, murderous, overprotective uncle... Then Garnet helps him by getting groceries and going off somewhere 'Hopefully he won't kill Connie, maybe a punch at the gut will do for me'

They just stared at me, it was just a staring contest for awhile and peridot decided to break the silence.

Peridot: How about we all watch Camp Pining Hearts? Eh?

Platinum: Is it good?

Peridot: *Le Gasp* What do you mean!? ITS GOOD!? IT'S PRACTICALLY A MASTERPIECE MADE FROM HEAVEN!

Platinum:*Confused* aren't masterpieces made from heaven, us heaven gems?

Peridot: *Frustrated* You know what how about we show you! *Inconsistent rambling*

Platinum:She's always like this when it comes to this show huh?

Lapis: Well... It's more or less.

They then went to the T.V section of the barn to watch some of it.

And... Things spiralled down from there... from peridot being angry at platinum not shipping the right characters into platinum accidentally ripping Lapis' hammock, causing her to fling Platinum... Good thing he made a better one.
_______________________________________

Peridot: And that's our story!

Gold: Aww, maybe next time try to ease your err... T.V fandom problems? 'Platinum deserved this day off somewhere or something... Goes to show that violence is better than ships because at least someone wins... No one wins when it comes to ships'

Peridot: Will do!

Lapis: She won't.

Gold: Anyways, I've got a surprise for both of you! I've been working on this for sometime now *Sees Peridot with star eyes and Lapis a little bit... Kinda excited...* Feast your eyes on *Quickly* ZA WARUDO!