17. Stuck Together (Platinum + Gold POV)

Gold finally has arrived but he sees the gems sad with some people.

Gold: Woah what happened, was I late?

Platinum: Yeah, too late... They took Steven.

Gold: WHAT!?

Platinum: He surrendered himself... I don't know why he would willingly do it though...

Gold: That's because he's Steven, he isn't rose.

He then went to comfort the gems as he sparks ideas, luckily he actually gets one.

Gold: Platinum, where's the Ship?

Platinum: Oh that...

_______________________________________

Platinum: Hey Gold, Lapis, I'm sorry to interrupt but we need your help!

Gold: I'm so sorry lapis.

Lapis: It's ok, he sounds like he really needs you with something, let's continue where we left off after your finished.

Gold: Ok, thanks lapis.

Lapis then flies back to the barn as Gold went to see Platinum.

Gold: Ok, tell me what's so important that makes you want to ruin the date I planned.

Platinum: Homeworld...

Gold:... Ok you've convinced me, go without me, I need to grab something.

Platinum: Whatever it is make it quick!

Gold: Good luck!

Platinum with worry just pressed buttons, the ship is going steadily, but he just keeps on worrying, not knowing Homeworld's technology with ships considering that it baffled him about how he can access ships.

He then accidentally pressed the warp drive button causing him to crash at sea, good thing it was near Funland.

_______________________________________

Platinum: And that's what happened.

They went back at the temple obviously filled with worry.

Pearl: What do we do now!? They could be doing anything to Steven!

Amethyst: Calm yourself P! We're just as worried as you.

Pearl: Garnet, what do we do!? We don't have a ship considering someone destroyed it!

Platinum: Hey at least I contributed the most! You three just held the ship down, I can easily cushion the civilians!

Garnet: Fighting each other won't get us a solution.

While the other gems argue, Gold and Connie are watching at a distance, Connie looks sad making Gold realize how bad the situation is, they have no way to get to Steven, they have no communication to him, Homeworld has changed, and many more problems to that equation.

Connie: Do you think Steven will be ok?...

Gold: Don't worry, infact I have a solution, EVERYONE!!!

They all stopped at Gold's command.

Gold: Look, I know that you're all worried, and who knows what can happen to Steven but we can't just argue over who's fault is it here, we need to make a move now!

Pearl: But how can we get there!? We need something to fly us, wait... Your ship form!

Gold: No, the more people we include, the more I weigh making me slow down, I have a better suggestion anyways. *Looks to platinum* Ready?