23. Virtual Insanity (Fan made)

(Let the chaos begin, oh and this is a few days before Peridot's recovery)

(Also Woo!!! Stone Ocean! Although I read the manga, things going to be wild in the anime.)

After the so called "incident"...

Peridot and Gold changed, but while peridot just became sad or depressed, Gold was a different case, so... Let's just say that he's highly unstable.

And the worst part is that Platinum doesn't know what happened, there's simply just too many scenarios.

A normal day now for his lifestyle is to wake up and go to the alcohol store to buy some vodka, anyone who angers him/ Provokes him during his travel gets a brutality, next he would usually drink a whole lot of these, presumably 15 Vodka bottles and watches something random on the new T.V he made with his willpower while he's in denial, afterwards the rest of his doings are random, he could sleep, eat, chuck a bus to a mountain, anything could happen.

But not today, today, Platinum will try to find out what happened to him.

He sees Gold watching a random show about a paranoid girl running away from his lover to escape evil.

Gold: RAH! Piece of Garbage!

He then threw the remote at the T.V so hard that he destroyed it accidentally.

Gold: Why!? Again!?

Platinum: Hey buddy...?

Gold: Who said that!? *Sees Platinum* Oh hey platinum, how's your day today?

Platinum: It's err.... Fine, how about you?

Gold: I feel astounding! Say I'll get us some drinks, I'll be right back!

Platinum: But the freezer here already has some pepsi- he left....

Gold then went to the store to stop time and grab some vodka, while he's walking by, he saw a dude ready to say something to his girl.

Man: Will you marry me?

The girl then declined... Kinda, it's

Girl: How about later or after a few dates? Sounds good?

Before the man got to answer Gold immediately piledrived the woman in seconds.

Man: Ahh!!! Stacey!!!

Gold: Go get yourself a better girl...

Man: She said later! She didn't reject me!

Gold: You see... *Grasps his neck* Rejection can be taken in any form, physically, emotionally... You can see rejections everywhere, and what I saw was a rejection... Think about it, how long were you two dating?

Man: Uhh...*Paralyzed in fear* This is embarrassing but, it's been four years since we started.

Gold: See? Now I would understand if it was just a few days or a month, but this waste of space rejected you or in this case delayed you for so long, all of your determination crushed in an instant... Just because she wants to take it the easy way, I would love to talk to you about this but... I've caused alot of damage already to your relationship and you'll not listen to me anyways... Might as well make sure that both of you would reunite.

He then ripped out the man's throat causing him to die.

Gold:*sigh* I'm a broken man... *Looks at the throat*

He then went back to his normal day, good thing that was at a place where there's no people, or else it would be a disaster...

Coming back to platinum he now has some Pepsi bottles and vodka bottles.