8. Steven's Dream

(Cool, we're close with the thing about the Rubies that I've messed with, and I just want to do this talking thing, anyways, despite this having a lack of views, I'm doing a Q and A soon, probably after the new crystal gems.)

We see Steven in what appears to be some dream, he sees Gold which looks back at him confusingly.

Greg:*faintly* Steven? Steven? Steven.

Lapis:*faintly* Gold? Gold?

Peridot:*faintly* Let me handle this lapis..

As Peridot's about to scream, Gold immediately vanished as Steven wakes up as well.

Steven is with his dad, watching a movie, but from the looks of it, Steven fell asleep and is starting to have a gem dream, Gold is also on the same situation as well, both just handled the situation differently.

Greg:You okay, bud? You fell asleep during the movie. I was gonna let you sleep, you looked so cute. But, then you started crying, and that was less cute.

Steven then wipes his tears as he replies.

Steven:Haha, no, I'm fine. I dunno why I was crying. M-my dream wasn't really sad.

*Meanwhile with Gold, a few seconds before*

Peridot: Let me handle this lapis.

She then goes near gold's ear as she was about to do something she will regret.

Peridot: WA-

Gold then was Jumpscared as he accidentally punched peridot so hard that she got launched to a tree in the forest.

Gold:Oh my gosh, PERIDOT ARE YOU OK!?

Peridot:*Faintly* yeah...

Gold:Wha- what happened lapis, why did she wake me up?

Lapis: Well, we were just about to let you sleep, but then you started crying, is your dreams bad?

Gold:No.

Lapis: If that's the case then *gasp* but she isn't here, just how?

Gold: Lapis, is everything ok? You looked stressed.

Lapis: No no no, it's fine, maybe I'm just overthinking things, anyways, I'll go fetch peridot, you go back to the hammock and sleep, we'll catch up.

Gold just nodded in agreement as he went to the hammock and slept again.

He then is in that  dream again, There's some flowers, the dream is quite peaceful actually, I just don't see how scary this dream is, I then saw Steven, he sees me, then we went to see what's going on, that's until we saw the palanquin.

I woke up to see, Lapis and Peridot sleeping in my arms, 'Maybe I'll just talk to Steven later' he said in his thoughts. He wipes his tears away.

Back to the temple we see Steven and Connie researching on whatever he saw, they keep on flipping pages until they finally saw the thing that Steven and Gold saw.

Steven:*gasps* That's it! The... palan-quin.

Connie:Actually, it's pronounced palankeen.

Suddenly the warp pad activated meaning that the gems are here, giving Steven the chance to ask them what he saw.

Steven:It's the Gems! They've gotta know about this thing!

Steven and Connie then rushed to the gems.

Steven:Wheee!

Connie: Wo-hoo!

Amethyst: Yo.