12. That will be all.

(Aight, Enjoy, Im also working on something too so technically I'm double timing as of this moment so enjoy this chapter)

We see Steven and Greg being carried to the amethysts.

Amethyst#1:These the ones?

They look at the amethysts as they're intimidated by their looks, clearly they're used to short amethyst.

Amethyst:Steven! Greg!

The Soldiers then step aside to reveal Amethyst being Struggled by Platinum.

Amethyst:*groaning* They found me out!

Steven: Amethyst! Platinum, why are you doing this!?

Platinum: Oh I don't know, let me guess, because you Betrayed me!

Steven: What!? How?

Platinum: Oh it's simple really, you Betrayed me because you hurt your own kind! I saw it and if you Betrayed them, that means your so called amethyst betrayed us! Now we get to torture her, Tell them everything amethyst!

Steven and Greg are in a state of worry and fear as they didn't knew that platinum was this scary.

Amethyst:You won't believe what I've been through. These Amethysts and Platinum.. they're really, really... great!

Steven:What?!

The Amethysts and Platinum began to laugh as they just got pranked.

Amethyst#1:*laughing* Your faces!

Platinum:*laughing* Great acting, that's Priceless!, Good one amethyst!

Amethyst:*runs over and hugs Steven* I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I had to! *chuckles* What are you wearing? Greg! This is a good look for you.

Steven:What's going on?

Amethyst:These Amethysts, they're all from Earth! Except for Platinum, They're from the Prime Kindergarten! Wait! Hey, 8XL!

8XL:Yeah?

Amethyst:You guys, I'm an 8! Tell 'em. Tell 'em!

8XL:The Amethyst under me never popped out! We're all waiting, and- pfft- nothing.

Amethyst:I'm 8XM! Facet-5, Cut-8XM- that's me! This is 8XG, this is 8XH.

8XJ:I'm J.

Amethyst:Ah, geez! Sorry! I'm worse than Holly Blue!

8XJ:Aren't we all?

The amethysts laugh together as Platinum feels like a proud dad.

Skinny:Prime, prime, prime. You Amethysts are so cliquey.

Amethyst:Skinny's a Jasper! There are Gems here from the Beta kindergarten, too! Hey, where's Carnelian?

Skinny:Celebrating.

Carnelian:I'm not the shortest anymore!

She then picks up amethyst as they laughed around, while Platinum is smiling, he always liked it when he sees the amethysts playing around.

Greg:This is unreal.

Steven:Hey! Please, if you don't mind me asking, we really need your help. We came in with Sapphire, Ruby, and Pearl. We've gotta find them and get them out of-

The door then opened revealing the three as holly Blue excuses herself, Steven and Greg then quickly hide.

Holly Blue:It'll only be a moment.

She then enters the room as she had a 180 mood switch.

Holly Blue:What are you all doing in here?! Get to your stations! Even you hideous off-color Betas!