19. Off Colours/Lars Head

After that crazy escape, we see Steven,Lars, Platinum and Gold down at Homeworld.

Gold is the first to check where they are.

Gold: Steven! Where are you!?

Suddenly at the rubble we see Steven using a bubble protecting Lars.

Steven: I'm here!

Gold: Steven *dashed to Steven* are you ok? Did they hurt you?

Steven: No I'm fine maybe my bones are a bit broken but, what's important is that Lars is here.

Gold: Ok, good, Lars you feel fine?

Lars:Thanks to Steven's bubble *groans* My bones are only a little broken.

Steven:*chuckles* My bones too. *holds out his hand*

While Gold tries to find platinum, Steven and Lars just converse.

Lars:*grabs Steven's hand and gets up* Dude, those giant ladies were furious with you!

Steven:They're the diamonds. They've been after my mom for 6,000 years, and now they're after me! Come on, we gotta move, Gold let's go!

We see Gold with Platinum which appears to have a blue gem with him.

Steven: Woah, who's that?

Gold: Apparently, Platinum grabbed blue zircon, looks like we have a new crystal gem when we get back home. *bubbles gem and sends it off*

Steven smiled but knows that their current situation right now isn't a good situation so they then moved to the dark abyss of Homeworld.

Lars:How are we supposed to get off this planet? Do you even know where you're going?

Steven:No, this is my first time here too, how about you Gold? Platinum?

Gold: We can't help you Steven, Homeworld changed.

Platinum: I only know the zoo Steven, nothing else... Sorry bud.

Steven: How did you get here though? Maybe you can fly us out of here! And maybe introduce us to your fusion!

Gold: Steven... We're practically drained, it's a miracle that we're still conscious and working, not poofed.

Platinum:Yeah, that flight to Homeworld took all of our will and strength with the fact that we have to fuse all the time, we're not like Garnet...

Steven: Oh it's ok and I'm sorry...

Gold: Dude... You apologize too much, just be thankful that we're alive.

As time went on, they just got more lost...

Lars:Oh, this is so messed up. What are we gonna eat?

Steven:There's tons of food if you like rocks for dinner. *hears a strange noise*

Gold: *sigh* should've brought you guys some food... Maybe we were just in the moment.

Steven:Wait!

It was just silence before Lars stomach growls in hunger.

Lars:Ughhh, sorry.

Platinum just smiled trying his best not to laugh, sadly it was immediately silenced when a robonoid appears infront of them.

Steven and Lars: Aahh!!!

Steven: They found us!

Gold: Shush! We'll defend you guys, just run!

Lars:Wait! If we stand perfectly still it won't see us. I saw it in a movie once!

Platinum: *sigh* what could possibly go wrong?