Yandere Auditor x reader

Tw: Yandere, stalking, kidnapping

Notes: I wanted to be a bit more unique with the yandere stereotype, leaning more so into the obsession rather than killing.
I want this to be different and interesting, but I hope it isn't too boring because it's focused on Auditor

You are all he can think about. It's been this way for almost a year. From the day he first laid eyes on you, he knew he'd have to have you.

The days were mostly spent watching you behind a monitor. A ritual of his to get up, drink some coffee, and turn on the camera to watch your every move. He became very anxious whenever you were out of view of a camera. He made sure the bathrooms had no way to escape and he'd never leave the desk until you were done. The other miscellaneous places the footage cut off caused an almost panic attack enducing dread he'd feel the milisecond you were off camera. He'd only calm down once you were back in view and he went back to being calm and collected.

Due to the fact Auditor constantly watched you, he learned just about everything about you. With this knowledge he sent really personal gifts. You were confused and frightened by the numerous items with no way of finding out who gave them to you. There was never a card or piece of writing of any kind, just a gift neatly placed in a decorative bag.

He remained silent and only interacted with you when necessary, acting only as a boss should and dropping no hints that he's the one behind the gifts. You honestly were really comfortable around the guy.
May or may not have had a crush on him, I mean he is pretty handsome and a well mannered man. A bit quiet and slightly unhinged, but hey this is Nevada. It'd take a miracle to find someone who was completely sane.

You rose through the ranks rather quickly and got safer jobs, thinking of yourself as lucky. What you didn't know was that Auditor was pulling the strings, "suggesting" that your superiors promote you a few times. He also pushed for them to put you in safer buildings and jobs, not wanting to risk you getting attacked.
Unfortunately, the day came that Auditor made a mistake in his calculations and the building you were in was attacked by Hank. Fortunately you made it out with only a few injuries, but when Auditor got the news, he was horrified. The mere thought of you dying brought him to a panic attack and his sanity was broken down even more. It was already stressful and hard enough to run an entire organization, you were his coping mechanism, something he felt he had control over. Immediately after the attack, he ordered for a new project. Something secret that only the builders knew about.

A month after the attack, the building was finished and Auditor had gave the orders for some Soldats to bring you to the building.
You woke up in a cozy looking room that seemed exactly like how'd you'd decorate it. Hesitantly you got up and looked around, confused as to where you are. Last you remembered, you were sleeping in the baracks after a long day of training new recruits.

As you looked around, a familar bunch of black flames slipped from under the door and formed the body of your boss. You were startled and nearly fell back as the man you feared and admired was just infront of you

"S-Sir! What are you doing here?! And where is here?"
You asked with surprise and mild relief in your voice. Auditor simply gave a small smile and took a step forward.
"There is no need to use 'sir' here my darling."
He replied cooly as you were taken aback by the pet name. You shook off the shock and pressed further
"You didn't answer my questions sir- I mean Auditor."
You replied as an uneasy feeling ran up your spine. You looked around nervously for an escape and the man before you took another step forward
"It's none of your concern my dear, you are safe and that's all that matters."
He continued, reaching out a hand to touch your cheek. You flinched at the gesture and your confusion grew. Here you were, in room almost perfectly made for you and your boss was calling you pet names while touching your face lovingly. W h a t t h e f u c k

"W-What do you mean?"
You said after a few seconds of shock. He replied with a small chuckle and slowly pulled you into an embrace. His scent was intoxicating..
"I could not bear the thought of loosing you, so I made this place just to keep you safe. I love you (Y/N)."
He replied softly as you rested your head on his shoulder. You were once again perplexed and shocked, yet relaxed. You knew this was wrong and horrifying in so many ways, but it was, comforting? Endearing? You couldn't tell but you couldn't feel anger or fear.

"Oh.. I see.."
You mumbled in response, wrapping your arms around his torso. He let out a soft purr and you inhaled softly
"I.. Love you too.."
You said after a moment of silence. You were almost in a daze, and started to craved Auditor, slowly forgetting the unease. This is nice. He is nice.

"I know, my dear."