Hank x M Reader (NSFW)

Notes: I'm tired. Also my pupper is laying down next to me lol

Kinks: top reader, sub Hank, trans Hank (I'm sorry), breeding, mating press

For a day in Nevada, it was pretty calm. Hank got back from a murder spree, 2B finally decided to get some sleep, Sanford and Deimos were out drinking at the pub, rather quiet and uneventful.

Made you all the more comfortable and eager to cuddle with Hank in bed. He's a lot like a teddy bear when he isn't committing war crimes. Everyone in the household likes to lay against him, and he's all the more happy to be a pillow. Naturally, you decided to take advantage of that.

"Hey Hank, we'll have the house to ourselves for a few hours. What do you want to do?"
You asked while snuggling up to him. The male hummed in thought for a few seconds before responding.
"Watch those funny nature documentaries on YouTube."
He said in a gruff voice. You chuckled and pulled out your phone at Hank's request.

Before long Hank had moved the two of you into a more intimate position, him on his back and you laying on top of him. He watched the video with his chin nestled comfortably over your head, hands grasped gently at your waist. Just a really nice moment with your murderous hell spawn of a boyfriend.

.. Until a mating scene came on and the narrator was having a wheezy moment. Hank is a horny guy, almost as horny as he is genocidal. Naturally Hank got a little excited at the very idea of fucking you and his grip on your waist tightened.

"Alright big guy, do you wanna fuck now?"
You asked in a slightly amused tone. He grumbled softly and looked away, a blush tinting his face. You turned the phone off and rolled over so your chests were against each other.
"You really don't seem all that interested in the video anymore. You sure you don't want to fuck?"
You pressed on, holding your head up with your hands and looking down at Hank. He relented and let out a soft hum as his legs spread open.

With a grin you lowered yourself down to the space between the beast's legs. His thighs are hella muscular and flexed slightly when you gave them a squeeze. They'd be wonderful to fuck one day, but right now the focus is on the very obvious wet spot in Hank's pants. You thumbed at the spot gently, looking up as Hank let out an audible sigh. His head was tilted up and the metal mess he called a jaw slowly opened and his tongue lolled out.

You chuckled at the sight and pressed down on his clotched clit. He groaned and thrusted his hips up, starting to pant at the pressure.
"You're so cute when you're like this. I think you deserve an award."
You said with a smirk, pulling the waistband of his pants down over his knees. His boxers were soaking wet with fluids, a small bulge apparent from his enlarged clit. 2B's hormone pills really did their job well.

Attempt at a dick aside, you carefully pulled the garment down and inserted two fingers into male under you. He let out a low moan and arched back slightly, reaching down to pull up his shirt. You helped hin do so and got a good view of the muscles he had for display. You leaned over and gave the scars under his pecs a little kiss. He let out a small hum and moved his head to look at you lovingly. He fucking loves you so much.

"P-Please.. Fuck me already.."
Hank moaned out in a pleading voice. How could you say no to that?

You gave his cunt a few thrusts with your fingers and pulled them away, hooking a thumb under you pants and underwear band. With a swift motion you pulled them down and used a free hand to push one of Hank's plush thighs upwards. The view was heavenly. The most sensitive part of Nevada's beast on display, just for you. After a few moments of admiration, you lined your cock up to his heat.

"Hurry up and put it in.."
Hank let out as a growl as a warning, to which you decided to be a little shit about and slapped your dick against his clit. He flinched and went back to being a meek bottom.
"Keep up that attitude and you won't get any. I can just as easily rub one out and leave you hot and needy."
With that playful threat, Hank let out a whine and looked away. You smirked at his reaction and returned to his leaking entrance, slowly pushing the tip in.

Already he was squeezing around you, causing you to fall forward and hold back a moan. Hank let out a soft chuckle and wrapped his muscular arms around you. This man could snap your spine in half if he wanted to, yet he's letting you fuck him. The thought of that caused you to let out a content sigh, pressing your forehead against his. He hummed softly and brought an arm down to push you inside him further. Hank is getting impatient, horniness is one helluva drug.

You snapped out of your daze when you were pushed in further and inhaled sharply at the sudden pleasure. Taking initiative, you fully sheathed yourself inside of Hank. He let out a low moan and quivered underneath you. The only thing that makes this man shake is a dick, wonderful. With a snicker, you pulled back out then slammed back inside Hank roughly. He let out another moan and squeezed you tighter, his other leg raising up to give you better access.

"Hah- so you want to be bred huh? Say it."
"Y-Yes.. Breed me.."
Hank whimpered out, his walls clenching around you. You groaned quietly and continued the agonizing pace. Slowly pulling yourself out, then slamming back inside quickly. The drawn out numbing pleasure followed by a sharp spike always left the two of you out of breath from ecstasy. Though as nice as the fluctuating pace is, hard and consistent thrusts always is better at getting you to cum.

Gradually the speed was picked up, pulling out faster before slamming back into Hank. Before long you had your arms wrapped around the bigger male, slamming your hips against his. He was a grunting, moaning mess under you. Tongue dangling out as drool leaked from his prosthetic jaw. Sweat dripped down your brow as you bathed in the pleasure and image before you. Hank always looked so peaceful and blissed out getting his brains fucked out. Well, about as peaceful as someone getting fucked into next week. Granted his average work day includes committing a mass murder, so this was probably the most relaxed he can be.

Nonetheless, a coil made itself apparent in your gut. When Hank squeezed particularly hard around you, you moaned out and stuttered a bit in pace. Hank growled at the sudden change and wrapped his arms around your back, holding you against his chest. You took a moment to compose yourself before continuing to fuck into him. He let out a purr of approval and wrapped his lwgs around your hips, effectively putting you into a mating press. Mans loves being bred, what can I say.

The slight position change allowed you a better access to his most sensitive spot. He hissed when you hit his g spot, back arching and breathing heavily. Naturally you decided to abuse that spot in particular. Hank was a moaning, drooling, and sturtering mess after a few thrusts. He started to scream out in pleasure after a few minutes of the abuse, you struggling to keep steady with how tight he was.

Without warning, Hak suddenly came. His walls suddenly put your dick in a vice grip, his legs shooting up as he sobbed out, clawing at your back and spasming uncontrollably. The vice grip squeezed an orgasm out of you as well, making you thrust faster
"Yes! Take my seed like the breeding cow you are!"
He moaned even more at that and brought his hands down to hold your hips in place, not wanting a single drop to spill out

He didn't let you go for a few minutes, huffing aggressively the entire time. You had spilt everything you had inside of him and were quickly loosing conciousness. Hank finally let you be and you pulled out, watching the cum slowly ooze out. The bed beneath you had a very nice wet spot underneath Hank's ass, making you smile in pride. Hank mumbled some soft words of praise as he slowly began to pass out. You decided to at least clean him up before joing him, wiping down his bits with a wipe and pulling off his sweaty shirt.

The sheets can be changed later, you just want to sleep with your big, murderous boyfriend.

I make furry porn on Twitter hAh-