MAG reader and Tricky headcanons

- He just adores you so much and randomly hugs your hand out of nowhere.

- You could be working on something important or holding a really big gun, then this little idiot will jump up and cling onto your hand.

- Good luck getting him off lmao, once he's there he will refuse to get off unless you hug him or something.

- Tricky just really likes you for some reason. Probably because you didn't immediately try to kill him and were super gentle. You kinda have to be gentle when you can squeeze someone to death by hugging them a little too hard.

- Long story short, you don't know when it started, but you have a psychotic clown who visits you everyday. You accepted it and learned to love the little dude's company.

- Despite being a rotting creature with a jacked up jaw, you found him cute. Especially when he sits on the ground. Seriously how is it so cute tf-

- He likes to crawl around your body, like a spider. Can be unnerving and you may have accidentally squished him once or twice, but he's alright.

- One time you looked in the mirror and were freaked out to see Tricky chilling on your head like a hat. He just giggled after being caught and stayed up there the whole day. You have a new hat.

- Eventually you grew a crush on him and did your best to not let it slip. You assumed he just saw you as a scratching post or something and didn't want to let it slip. But you're an idiot so of course you did.

"Aww he's so cute when he's sleeping, gosh I love this clown so much~"
"CLOWN LOVES (Y/N) TOO!!1!"
"HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING-"
"CLOWN CRAWL IN YOUR MOUTH NOW"
" N O "

- Congrats, you're a MAG dating a tiny zombie clown. People constantly ask how you two fuck and Tricky gets pissed off at that question.

- You figure out how you fuck if you do, I have some ideas myself but this is mostly wholesome stuff and unless you want nsfw headcanons I won't say anything.

- You're pretty capable of defending yourself, because MAG Agent and all, but Tricky will still sometimes nyoom over to help if he feels your in trouble.

- He is pretty protective over you emotionally though, gets jealous if you're talking to friends. He'll sit there like a toddler until you pick him up, because he knows you will.

- One time another grunt picked him up instead and you went into a blinding rage over that. One minute you were vibing, the next, the room was covered in blood and a happy clown was in your arms.

- You get jealous and will never admit to it. Tricky takes advantage of that because nothing is hotter than your MAG lover committing genocide over you.

- He is just head over heels for you, and you for him. A healthy relationship in Nevada woahh

You have a tiny, demon spawn gremlin for a lover.
You lucky son of a bitch