Deimos x Reader (nsfw)

Kinks: Teasing, jerking Deimos off, kinda risky place, using cum to mess up a machine lmao

Another day, another mission that involved brutally murdering random grunts and agents just trying to do their jobs. It was starting to become tedious and a bit boring to you. Every few days you'd plow through a building with supposedly "the best that the AAHW had to offer" with little to no challenge. You once went in with only a knife and came out unscathed for fucks sake!

So that's why you decided to spice things up a little on your next mission. Your lover Deimos was none the wiser, which you thought would make your plan a little more risky.

After a bit of preparing, you and Deimos set out to clear a cloning facility. The numbers for the AAHW were increasing and 2B managed to find where all the clones were coming from. Multiple facilities were spread out, so it would just be you and Deimos attacking this one.

It didn't have a good security set up and was just there to pump out as many soldiers as possible before it would inevitably be attacked and shut down.

The journey to the facility was nothing special, just you and Deimos jamming to some music while saying dumb stuff together. God you love this idiot so much.

Of course the wholesomeness had to end, and end it did. Deimos made a flashy entrance by exploding the front door open. You jumped in and mowed down the place with an automatic, Deimos soon joining in and getting the ones you missed.

It went on like this until you ran out of ammo, so you switched to pistoles and went ahead to take out the Agents coming in as backup. Deimos followed and you two made quick work of the pathetic Grunts and Agents.

Eventually they just stopped coming and the next few rooms were basically empty. There was an occasional grunt that hid, which you would shoot on site. Rather boring to be honest, and you were going to change that.

Acter successfully killing every living thing in the facility, the two of you found the cloning machine. You locked the door behind you before going up to Deimos, who was using his sicc hacc skillz to shut it down. He let out a groan of frustration which you found kinda cute

"Shit, they encrypted the password with multiple firewalls and I can't get through. Fuck!"
He said with a sigh. You let out a small huff and hugged him from behind
"Why not just destroy the thing? That'll work just as well."
"The machine is reinforced with some sort of metal, so are the tubes unfortunately. UGH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SMART FOR ONCE!!"
He said before punching the screen. It didn't even crack and you flinched at the male's outburst.

You then decided now would be a good time to execute your plan. You trailed a hand down to his crotch and rubbing his inner thigh
"(Y-Y/N), what are you d-doing? We're on a-a mission."
Deimos asked in a shaky voice as he tried to push his sudden arousal away
"Is it water proof?"
You asked casually while running the tip of your finger across the bulge in his tightening pants
"N-No.. OH MY GOD YOU'RE A GENIUS (Y/N)!!"
The man suddenly shouted with glee after realizing what you were getting at. You couldn't help but laugh at his sudden mood change.

He pushed the keyboard to the side and gripped the sides of the machine as his legs started to feel weak
"I never expected that I'd be using cum to short circuit a machine before, it sounds super hot now that I think about it."
Deimos said, making you snicker as you trailed your hand against the bulge in his pants. He groaned softly and tilted his head back at the action. The light touches felt heavenly to him, he was a sucker for teasing and wouldn't admit it.

You slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them down a bit, bringing the underwear down with it. His third leg sprang out proudly and you traced a finger across the slit. Deimos let out a groan and bucked his hips a little into your hand. You lightly flicked him and he let out a soft grunt

"No you can't move, not yet."
You teased, causing the man to let out a whine. You just gave a small chuckle and ran your finger up and down, getting another soft moan from him. Evemtually you wrapped a hand around his cock and started to slowly jerk him off. He let out a shaky moan as his legs shook softly. It was adorable to see him in such a state.

You slowly picked up the pace and he let out a louder moan as he started breathing heavily. Deimos was such a sub sometimes, you found it very cute when he acted like this.
"Please.. More.."
He asked in a shaky voice. You obliged and used his precum as lube, wrapping an arm around his waist before moving your hand even faster. He let out a high pitched moan and occasionally bucked his hips forward

It didn't take long for Deimos to reach his limit and he made sure to tell you.
"C-Cumming.."
He breathed out before staggering and shooting out ropes of cum. You held him still as he shook from the orgasm, having a rather intense one. It took him a minute to calm down and collapse onto the floor

"You alright hun? Do you need me to pick you up?"
You asked while kneeling over him. He gave a thumbs up before pulling his pants up and letting out a soft groan. You decided to let him recover and check on the machine.

S w e e t  J e b u s  i t s  c a k e d -
You were surprised with rhe amount of semen on it. The screen was black and the whirring sound had disappeared. Your plan worked quite well, much to your own surprise.

Deimos staggered up and took a second to regain his balance. He looked at the machine and was also surprised with the result
"Huh, maybe we should do this more often."
He suggested with a chuckle before walking over to you
"Agreed, now let's head back before 2B sends Hank to make sure we aren't dead."
You replied as you began to walk out. He followed you, hand intertwined with yours

BONUS:

2Bdamned was disgusted by what he heard on the radio line. Deimos had forgotten to turn it off earlier and he had to listen to the sub being jacked off. Sometimes he wished he didn't meet the group.
This was one of those times.