Hank x Reader (nsfw)

Kinks: Face fucking, angry sex, light asphyxiation

It was an unsuccessful mission on both your and Hank's part. You were too busy worrying about him and he was being waaayy too reckless. You ended up having to retreat because you were swarmed and you both were silent the entire ride back.

2B immediately recognized the tension and took it as a lost. He just sighed and left to find more supplies. This has happened before and he does not want to be home when you and Hank are pissed at each other. Sanford and Deimos already left to scavenge through the ruins of a bandit base that was abandoned.

You plopped yourself onto the couch roughly and crossed your arms, refusing to look at Hank. He sat down on the opposite end and began to take off his coat. It was very tense and deathly quiet except for the sound of fabric ruffling.

"If you'd stop nagging for me to be careful we could've cleared the building."
Hank muttered after getting his trenchcoat off. Your eye twitched as rage bubbled inside you.
"Well if YOU were a little more careful I wouldn't have to worry for your safety."
You spat out in response with a glare. He returned the gesture and continued.

"Well excuuuse me if my style of committing a war crime is not as elegant as yours!"
"You're so immature sometimes! It'd be much appreciated if you take the job seriously!"
"I DO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!! I RIP OFF HEADS FOR FUCKS SAKE!!"
"YOU ARE WASTING VALUABLE TIME BY DOING SUCH STUNTS YOU IMBECILE!!"

It went like this for 10 minutes, you two screaming at each other. Before long Hank broke and he let out a monstrous growl, pinning you against the arm rest. You snarled in return and knew what was coming. It was tradition that you two had angry sex after unsuccessful missions, it was your way of letting off steam.

Hank was particularly pissed today and he pulled out his rock hard cock. He growled and shoved it into your mouth, his breathing turning uneven as you slacked your jaw. He felt like fucking your throat at that moment, thinking about himself in the heat of anger. You were rather used to it by now. Mans likes to fuck your face for some reason, but you were a little nervous on how rough he'd be now that he's pissed off.

The man bit back the urge to just jack hammer your poor throat and went at a steady pace at first to let you adjust. You let out a half growl half moan and that drove him crazy. He still ebbed his instinct but went faster. He was grunting and growling, gripping at your head and taking care to not to break your nose. It has happened before and we don't want another embarrassing visit to 2B.

You'd think that having your mouth and throat rubbed raw would hurt, it did afterwards, but not in the moment. It was extremely invigorating to you and you let out some small moans as you ran a gand down to your parts to jack yourself off. The smell, taste, and sounds turned you on so much it hurt not to touch yourself.

Hank knew what you were doing and this drove him over the edge. He went faster than what you were used to, going at full speed. He was flat out moaning and his legs staggered. You were surprised and gripped onto one of his thighs and struggled to breath for a bit. It was euphoric and you could feel a knot tightening in your gut

A few rough thrusts later and Hank buried his entire length into your throat and nutted. You came along with him and basically ruined your pants. You shuddered at the intense waves and Hank let out a low moan as he emptied his load.

He pulled out once he was finished and you swallowed it all, breathing heavily
"Y-You good now?"
You asked in a hoarse voice. Hank breathed heavily and layed down on top of your body
"Mhm. I'll be a bit more careful next time."
Hank muttered softly before picking you up
"I'll get you some water and cough drops. Sorry about going so rough."
He added as he walked towards your shared room. You let out a soft chuckle and kissed his jaw.
"Thanks sweets. Tell 2B I won't be able to talk for a day or two when he gets back."
You replied in a scratchy voice. He hummed in acknowledgement and layed you down on the bed

You both needed that rough fuck to go back to normal. Hank more so than you. He is back to being protective and loveable psycho and you were back to whatever your normal is.