Let's go

end up walking up at 12:30pm. I get dressed and clean up and head downstairs. "Paris, did you see the boys?" Mrs.Drakes asks me. "Not since yesterday," she says. "May you text them, we have a family meeting," she tells me. "Sure," I smile. "Thanks," she says. I text them that their mom wanted them home for a meeting...now.

Sawyer and Jai show up at once. We sit in the family room waiting for Blake. "Where's Blake?" Mrs.Drakes questions. We all just shrug. She groans dialing his number. "Where's Blake," she asks someone on the other line. "Wake him up," she says annoyed. "I need you home right now," she says pissed. "Now, now excuses...everyone seems to manage except for you," she tells him. "Get your butt home right now," she hangs up. Fifteen minutes late Blake walks in pissed off.

"Finally," she sighs. "This was suppose to be good news...but you got me in a bad mood," Mrs.Drakes says looking at Blake. "I'll tell them," Mr.Drakes insists. "So your cousin Maryland is getting married in two weeks; and it's in Hawaii," he says. "Yes," Caleb says. "I know we'll be there for a week," Mr.Drakes adds. "We'll stay at this amazing hotel," he smiles. "Paris, you and Taylor are going to be bride maids," Mrs. Drakes says to me. "What?" I question, I wasn't really listening. "I thought you would want to be the braids maid," she tells me. "Um...I'd love to," I say putting on a fake smile.

"I want you guys to have good grades and not get into any trouble, the week of school you guys have left," Mr.Drakes says. "We don't create problem," Jai smiles. "Yeah right," Koby smirks. "And we don't want to get any call homes," Devin acting like the parent. "Yes, no phone call home," Mr.Drakes agrees. "It's my last week," Sawyer sighs. "We know hon," Mrs.Drakes says. "Hopefully you pass," Devin says. "Rude," Sawyer rolls his eyes. "Son, we expect more from you," Dexter says. I laugh at the fact these little boys are trying to act like parents. "You think this is funny?" Koby asks. "No, sir," I smile. "I thought so," he says. "This meeting is over," Devin says. "Yeah," Mr.Drakes dismisses us.

"I can't wait," Jai says as we go up the stairs. "Yeah, It seems exciting," I tell him. He walks into his room, and I go into my room. I sit on my bed for the longest time. Flashes from that night came to my head and I felt like telling someone. I wanted someone other than me to know the truth of what happened. I didn't realize that I got up and was knocking on Jai's door. "Come in," he says. "Hey," I say standing at the foot of his bed. "Hey," he looks up. I lake a deep breath. "Can I talk to you?" I ask. "Sure," he says setting his phone aside and sitting up. "I never told anyone what happened the night of my arrest. No one gave me a chance to tell my side," I sigh. "You can tell me," he says. I nod and take another deep breath. I tell him everything that happened. "Sometimes...I feel it's my fault...that I got into the situation to start with," I say as tears run down my face. To be honest this is the first time I cried about what happened. "It's not your fault," he says. "I should of just listened and washed them stupid dishes," I mumble to myself. "It's not your fault," he says sounding mad. "It is," I tell him. "I'm stupid...I deserved what happened to me," I sigh. "Don't ever say that," he says. "Sit down," he says patting the spot next to him. I sit down next to him and he pulls me into a hug. I rest me head on his bare chest . "It's not your fault. It's your parents fault. There's no reason for you to feel guilt," he says while stroking my hair. "Jai did you..." Blake walks in. He stares at us and storms off pissed. "Blake!" Jai calls after him. "I need to talk to him," Jai says getting up. "Ok," I say.

-Third person point of view-

"Bro wait up," Jai calls after Blake. "What?" Blake turns around angered. "You need to listen to me," Jai starts. "Why? Why should I listen you say," Blake interrupts. "It's not what you think," Jai says. "The what is it? You just seem to have her in bed?" Blake questions highly upset, ready to punch his brother in the face. "No, she finally opened up to me," Jai says. "Sure she did. What you F...k her up?" Blake pushes Jai. Jai get mad pushing Blake back. "She's not like that and you know it," Jai says. "But you are...what you do you got her drunk?" Blake rises his eye brows, his eyes full of anger. Blake shoves Jai knocking him to the ground. Jai gets up and punches his brother. They break out fighting. "Hey!" Sawyer interferes, pulling his brothers apart. "What happened? " he questions. "Ask the traitor. He knew I liked her," Blake complains. "I didn't do anything wrong. Besides I like her too, and obviously she trusts me more than you," Jai says. "I liked her first and you took her from me," Blake says arguing like a little kid getting his belonging stolen. "She was never yours," Jai states. Blake punches Jai in the face. Before Jai could fight back, Sawyer stops both of them. "You guys are brothers," Sawyer tells them. "Brothers don't behind your back," Blake walks away. Jai walks away as well in opposite direction.

-Packing for Hawaii (Paris Point of view)-

I pack a weeks worth of clothing. and a couple of sandals. "Paris hurry we have to go to the airport!" Caleb yells. "Ok!" I reply. Jai and Blake have been ignoring me and no will tell me why. They also give each other dirty looks and not talking to each other. I close my suitcase and head downstairs. "You took long," Devin says. "No I didn't," I disagree. "You kind of did," Dexter says. "Well, I'm here now," I roll my eyes. "Lets go," Mrs.Drakes says. We all get on the minivan and drive to the airport.