You know you want to

-Two months later back to school-

Blake and Jai finally moved on. Jai dating a new girl in town. Blake is same old Blake new girl every week. "I can't believe I didn't see you all summer," Maxy says hugging Taylor and I. She went to California with her family. I had a messed up summer. I had annoying dreams of Blake and me at least once a week. I try to avoid him at all cost, but he was everywhere.

"I missed you guys," Maxy says. "We missed you too," Taylor says. Blake was making out with some black haired girl. I roll my eyes. "Paris," Taylor says. "What?" I ask. "Do you like him or not?" she questions. "You tell him to move on but every time he kisses another girl you roll your eyes," she adds. "I don't like him. It's annoying the fact that he can't just stay with one girl," I smirk. "Yeah right," Taylor chuckles. "I'm going to class," I stroll off.

I sit in my hour one and hour two class bored because I didn't talk to anyone in there. In third hour, Jadon was in my class but we didn't talk much. "Back to school dance on Friday," they announce as the bell rings. "You going?" Jadon asks. "Maybe not sure," I say. "You know if Maxy is going?" he asks. "Probably," I smile. "You like her," I add. "No, we're just friends," he says nervously. "Yeah, friends," I chuckle walking away.

The rest of the day went by slow. "Paris," Jai calls. "Hey," I say. "You need a ride?" he asks. "Why?" I question. "I'm guessing you don't want to ride with Blake since he told me you've been mean-mugging him," he says. "I do not," I say with a high pitch voice. "Yeah you do," Jai says. "I'm not a mean person," I say. "But jealous one," he says. "Of Blake's items," he adds. "I told him to move on...I don't have feelings for him," I say. "Sure you don't," he says sarcastically. "You don't believe me," I say my eyes growing bigger. "Let's go Paris," he says. I follow him to the car. I stop when I see Blake making out with a blondie. "Wasn't he with a black haired girl this morning?" I question. "Jealous," Jai says. I roll my eyes and get on the car.

-Friday Night Dance-

"Looking good," Maxy says. "Thanks you too," I smile. We walk into the dance together. Taylor was coming with Nathan. "Hey girls," a freshmen says. "Hi," I say. He smiles and walks pass. "Look," Maxy was tapping on my shoulder. "What?" I ask. She points to Blake and Amber walking in. "He's back with her," Maxy shakes her head. I swear my face burned up for no reason. "They're cute," I manage to say. "No they're not. She's a b....h," Maxy says. "Hey Maxy," Jadon says. "Aren't you Blake's best friend?" Maxy questions him. "Yeah," Jadon mumbles. "Why would you let him go back to Amber?" she asks. "What? That boy is crazy," Jadon says shocked. "You didn't know?" Maxy asks. "If I did would he be here with her?" he questions. "What's wrong with Amber?" I ask. "She broke Blake's heart freshmen year and we had to clean after her mess," Jadon explains. "Talk to him," I tell him. "He won't listen," Jadon says not even trying. "Paris you go talk to him," Maxy suggests. "Why me?" I questions. "He liked you and may still have feelings," Jadon says. "Why would do that?" I ask. "Because you are his friend and you don't want to see him get stepped on," Jadon says. "What do I do?" I sigh. "Go over there on a slow song and ask him to dance," Maxy says. Her and Jadon walk away before I could react, right when a slow song comes in.

I walk around looking for Blake. I find him sitting alone. "Hey," I say. "You talking to me?" he asks. "Yes stupid," I say. "Dance with me," I say. "What?" he asks. "Dance with me," I repeat. "I have a date," he says. "I don't think she'll mind one dance and besides she's not even here," I say holding my hands out. He looks at my hand then into my eyes. He gets up and takes my hand. I sigh in relief. We go on to the dance floor. I wrap my arm around him. My heart felt like it was going to explode with him so close and I knew I wasn't have a horrible dream. "Blake," I say. "Yeah," he answers. I look at his face. "Um...I think it's a bad idea for you...to be with Amber," I tell him. "Why you jealous?" he asks. No...Jadon and Maxy told me what happened...when you dated her," I tell him. "It's my choose," he says. "Blake we're your friends we are trying to look out for you," I tell him. "I can look out for myself...and if you guys were real friends you would respect my decision," he says about to walk away. "Blake," I say."Drop it Paris!" he yells. My heart was beating faster. "Just drop it," he mumbles. "Fine but don't say I didn't try to help you," I say. He walks up to me. "You told me to move on... I did...now you're trying to tell me who to date," he says. "I didn't say that...Maxy and Jadon..." I start but he cuts me off. "None of you have that rights...I don't care what you think or feel," he says. "I don't care if you care about me or anybody else...I'm just telling you, I didn't say listen," I say. "Then stop talking," he says. Without thinking I kiss him, I back away quickly. "That wasn't suppose to happen," I say. "But it did," he sighs. I now realize everyone was watching us.