Face the truth

I stand next to Taylor holding the flowers in our hands. Maryland walks down the aisle with her beautiful white dress that shines in the moon light. She looks really pretty. They read their vows and put the ring on each other and kissed. Everyone starts dancing. Taylor leaves to talk to a brown haired boy.

"Hey Blake," I walk up to him. He stares at me. "Ok...so I guess you're no talking to me," I say. "You and Jai have been acting like real jerks. You guys could at least tell me why you are mad at me and each other," I say annoyed. "I'm not mad at you," he simply says. "Then why are you ignoring me?" I question. He just stares at me without responding. "You are really stubborn and if you are going to ignore me, I'm going to do the same," I walk away and take a seat.

"Do you want to dance?" I hear behind me. I turn around to see Nathan. "What are you doing here?" I ask shocked to see him. "I came to surprise Taylor but she's dancing with some other guy," he sighs. "Go interrupt them," I suggest. "Just come dance with me...I want to see her reaction when I'm dancing with someone else," he says. "I'm not someone else...I'm her friend," I tell him. "If you help me...I'll tell you with Blake and Jai are mad at you," he says. "You know why?" I ask. He shakes his head. I look towards Blake, then Jai, and then at Taylor. I look back at Nathan "fine," I sigh getting up. We go over by Taylor and start dancing. "My girlfriend is dancing with another dude," Nathan says loud enough for Taylor to hear, his back was towards her. Taylor was looking at me. "That must suck since you're here to surprise here," I say looking directly at Taylor. "Nathan," she says letting go of the other boy. I move away from Nathan with a sigh. "Hey bae," he says turning around. "I'm sorry," she hugs him. The boy she was dancing with seems upset. I walk away.

"Paris looking good," Sawyer says. "Thanks...you too," I say sitting down at the table. Everyone gets served food. "So, how has it been Jai?" I say looking at him. He looks at me and looks down at his food. I glance at Nathan irritated. "So you guys are not going to talk to me?" I question. "Paris leave it alone," Sawyer says. "Fine. You guys can hate me for whatever reason...but really guys are brothers. You are lucky to have someone that loves you by your side," I say. "They are mad about you," Sawyer says. "What about me?" I question confused. "You lead them both on and broke their hearts," Sawyer says. "I didn't lead anyone on," I tell him. "They both have a crush and you and I think the right thing for you to do is chose," Nathan says. I glance at Blake then at Jai and take a deep breath. "I'm not choosing we were just friends," I say. "Stop messing with their feelings and breaking them apart," Sawyer says. "Why are you blaming me...I didn't do anything," I whine. "You call us players but you're over here sleeping with one person and kissing another," Sawyer. Tears roll down my face. Why was he making up stuff, I didn't do anything he was saying. "That's a lie," I say. "Is it really?" he questions. "That's enough Sawyer," Blake speaks up. I get up and walk away.

I walk down the beach. "Paris," I hear. I ignore it and keep walking. "Please talk to me," he says. "Just leave me alone," I mumble. "Paris," I feel a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. I was now face to face with Blake. He was staring into my eyes."What?" I ask breaking the silence. "I'm sorry I put you in an awkward position," he says. "Why did you tell Sawyer all those lie?" I question. "I didn't, he always twists people words," he says. "I told him...I liked you, we tell each other everything," he admits. "That's why you and Jai shouldn't be fight, you guys are brothers," I tell him. "He knew I liked you but he didn't consider my feelings," he says. I sigh "I should of just left with my brother when he asked me," I mumble to myself releasing my hand from his grip. "You're trying to leave?" Blake asks with sadness filling his eyes. "I don't want to be here if I'm breaking up a family," I tell him. He grabs both of my hands "promise you won't leave," he says. "I can't," I pull my hands away. "I don't want to have feelings towards any of you...that's too weird...we live in the same house," I tell him. "I can't have you guys fight for a stupid reason," I add. "We'll stop fighting," he says. "Blake you can have any girl. Why me?" I ask with a sigh. "You're different. You're the only girl hasn't chased after me and you're an amazing person," he smiles. "Maxy didn't chase you," I tell him. "All freshmen year," he tells me.

"I try to tell myself...we're just friends and that I don't have feelings for you...but in reality...I'm in love with you," he says. "And the worst part is knowing my brother feels the same about you," he sighs. "I never thought I'd see you like this," I admit. "People change," he says. "Tell me you feel the same," he sighs. "I can't," I say. "So when we kissed you didn't feel it," he says. "No," I say. He moves and kisses me again. I push him away "you can't go around kissing people," I tell him. He stares into my eyes. For some odd reason, this times things felt different. I take a deep breath. He moves closer "don't think about it," I say, my hand on his chest. I could feel his heart beating quickly. I put my hand down quickly. "I should go," I say. His hair as messy as always. I just now really notice his features. The messy brown hair, dangerous and daring green eyes, the smooth tan complexion, the dangerous smile that has every girl falling for him. "Paris," I hear. "What?" I ask. I now notice I'm staring. "Good night," I mumble walking away quickly. "Hotel is the other way," he yells after me. "I knew that," I say walking away quickly pass him to the hotel.