Too painful

"You couldn't help it you little b...h," Amber says out of no where. "Nothing happened," I say. "I'm not blind. He's mine. If you can't get that through your narrow mind then I think you should leave," she says."Shut up Amber," Blake says. "Excuse me," she says looking at Blake. "We're over," he says. Her eyes grow bigger."What!" she yells "You heard me," he says. Amber storms off. Blake turns to me. I walk off unsure what to do. "Paris," Blake calls after me. "Blake stop," I say putting my hand on his chest to stop him. "You kissed me and this time it wasn't me that made the move," he says. "I can't be in love with you," I say. "Why not?" he asks. "Cause..." I say. "You need to take chances," he says. "You know how hard I've been avoiding you," I say. "Why?" he asks. "Blake, please leave me alone...I shouldn't have kissed you," I say. He storms off angered. I take in a deep breath.

For an hour I sit on the floor in the hall. "Paris," I hear. I get up to see Jai in a rush. "What's up?" I ask. "It's Blake," he says. "What about him?" I ask. "He was in an accident," he says. "What?" I say in shock. We run to the car driving quickly to the hospital. When we get there I see Mr.Drakes in tears. "What happened?" I ask. "A drunk driver almost threw him off the bridge but he was hurt pretty bad," Caleb says. My heart was beating like crazy.

For five days Blake hasn't woken up. The twins kept saying he was dead but in my heart I knew he was alive. We sit in the room silently no one really saying anything. We go into the room one by one. I walk into the room and sit on the chair next to him. Tears fill my eyes. He was bruised and broke a couple of bones. I sigh "Blake, you probably can't hear me...but...I want to say...I'm sorry...maybe...just...just don't want to admit it...I may had feelings for you...when you... kissed in Hawaii...I even...I mean I have...dreams about us...but when I...see you...I hated...you for being with...all those girls...then I hate myself for telling you to move on...I guess.It's my fault, you're in here...I should have been honest," I say as tears roll down my cheek. "I don't want to feel that way towards you...you're like my brother...from different parents...I'm sorry," I say getting up about to leave.

"Paris," I hear, it was low and muffled but I heard it. I turn around to see Blake looking at me. "Blake," I say going over to his bed. "I...love...you...too," he says, I could tell it was hard for him to speak. "Don't talk," I say kind of embarrassed he heard what I said. I put my hand in his. "Please, stay with me," I say. He closes his eyes. "Blake," I say. He gasps "please...tell Jai ...I'm sorry," he says. "You're not leaving," I cry. "Tell...everyone...I love...them...tell Sawyer...he's a...good...older brother," he says. "Blake," I cry. "I...love you...Paris," he says. "I love you too," I say in tears. Just like that he was gone. I sit down by his bed. After that everything just seem to go mute.The doctors and the family rush in. They tell us all to leave the room.

We sit in the waiting room. I lost all my tears. I sit there staring at the ceiling. It's my fault, I keep telling me.But also if I ever see that drunk driver, I'd kill him. That's a promise I made myself that day.