(farewell)

President Park stood by in front of a painting in the museum

President Park stood by in front of a painting in the museum. The death of her sister had hit her like a truck barreling down the street. Ten had decided to give her some alone time, her secretary stepping away from her to give her space.

As she stared at the picture, a presence could be felt beside her. She knew the smell of that perfume, she knew who it was by the clicking of his heel.

Jung Jaehyun, her husband-to-be appeared beside her. He had spotted her from far away, her red Louboutin's and her Chanel bag pressed against her side. He had heard about President Park's sister and as much as he did not like her— he knew death was painful.

The womanizer sighed, a hand going to tighten his necktie when he spoke.

"Have you decided on a wedding date?" he asked her. She did not even look at him, her gaze not leaving the painting before her.

"It doesn't matter."

"We need to decide on it so we can talk about what to do next," he told her and she raised an eyebrow. He sounded impatient and he was. Jaehyun did not like the fact that he had to marry a chaebol but he knew it mattered to his father so he agreed.

There was always divorce as an option.

He cleared his throat. "Sorry about your sister," Jaehyun said and she nodded, turning on her heel and walking away. Jaehyun fought the urge to make a face, the male drawing in a sharp inhale.

"Car," President Park barked at Ten who was waiting for her. As they entered the car, the radio came on and the sound of the DJ spoke.

"As they have taken the west by the storm, Watermelon on a Sunny Day had come out with a new album! Here is their new hit—Without further ado...."

And then the song began, leaving President Park feeling she had a whole world to defeat.

Lee Haechan's voice tuned in.

3 words (I miss you)

3:00 am, hospital bed
TV on, thoughts filling my head
Why must angels like you shed a tear?
Let's waste time while you're still here

There is not a memory of you I'd want to erase
Come on, baby
Sink yourself into my embrace

President Park closed her eyes. Lee Haechan. At least he knows what love feels like.

Only time will tell if I'll be fine
My friends don't understand
but I tell them that they haven't read the signs

I'm been drinking everything I have
Smoking everything I've got
It's 3:00 pm and I miss you
With everything I am,
and with everything I'm not

She brought her phone up to her face to type down a date, sending it to Jung Jaehyun.

There is space in my heart that no one can replace
Are the heavens treating you well?
I'll bring my love for you to my grave
I miss you, farewell

Jung Jaehyun glanced at the date she had given him and he finally gave her a thumbs-up emoticon before pocketing his phone.

You know what they say: "There is a fine line between love and hate."

And that is what Jung Jaehyun's story is all about.

If you have enjoyed or are enjoying what I have written, send me a tweet about the stories so I can retweet it: #mandaleeff #Song4YouNCT #HAECHAN

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

Much love <3