Chapter 45

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I reached the hotel and finally I took off my mask and beanie. I entered my room and the mellow music reached my ears. Jimin's favorite - soft sad songs. I don't know why he likes them when he had never had a heartbreak?

Jimin came out of the washroom, and looked at me. He smirked. A very evil smirk as he approached me vibing to the background music.

| But she's beautiful, she looks kind, she probably gives you butterflies

He sang along approaching me, circling me with his movements and dancing along like an idiot.

| I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go
So find someone great but don't find no one better

I don't know how but his method was kind of working as I knew my cheeks were a darker shade. How can a sad song be this intimidating?

| I hope you're happy, I wish you all the best, really
Say you love her, baby, just not like you loved me

"You're stopping or not? It's not like that. I just met her!"

And think of me fondly when your hands are on her
I hope you're happy, but don't be happier

"Jimin please!!" I requested him but even though he was evidently teasing me, I was liking it, I was liking the warm feeling that swept through my veins when I thought of her.

"I'll stop. I am going down for breakfast. You can join after you freshen up. Okay?"

I nodded. I heard the opening of the door and then his voice calling for me.

"Hm?"

"I never thought Kaylie was so forward. Like, it was the first time you met and you two! Oh no no no no"

I honestly wanted to rip off the smirk from his face. I took the pillow and threw it in his direction in frustration but he moved out of the room just in time leaving me alone.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

KAYLIE'S POV

I took a deep breath before entering the  house. As I entered, I saw Sasha with Danny.

Did she just called Danny to reproach me? I am so dead. What if she tells Patrick? And what if he tells dad? Why do I care, it's not that I have any relation with him.

"Umm... Hi?"

"Oh! You're back! Where were you?"

No way in universe I was about to tell her that I was with him. She would probably tease me to till the end of my life or this moment will be the end of me.

"Where was I? Nice question!"

"You aren't going to tell me?"

"Nope..."

"Guys, is this even the main issue of concern?" Dan interrupted.

"It isn't?" I was confused by their exchange of weird glances and it made quite nervous as neither of them spoke anything.