Epilogue III

KAYLIE'S POV

We were casually sitting on the picnic blanket that was spread over lush green grass, a beautiful view of nature made me drift to a very imaginative sense of being till, I heard the loving giggles of my four year old. As I looked upto her laughing happily as her dad tickled her. A contented smile lingered on my face, these were some of the few days of the week which Tae spent with us from his busy schedule. But, he tries his absolute best to make it memorable and I absolutely adore his passion in that.

He picks her up and spins her around, adoration in his eyes as he looks at her, a warm smile on his alluring lips.

While doing this, he glanced at me, smiling from ear to ear. I reciprocated the expression, laughing, he puts Yu Mi down and whispers purposefully loud to her "You see that girl over there," he pointed out at me. I gave him a quizzical look, not once refraining my smile.

She replied rather questioned, "You mean mommy?" and giggles toothily.

"Yes!! but shh shh you can't tell her this secret, pinky promise you wont tell?" He asks, holding out his pinky to her. She wraps her tiny finger around it.

"Pinky promise," she beams.

"i have a crush on her," he smiles, knowing that I can hear him. I felt the blood reaching my cheeks as I scrunched my nose at his acting.

"Dont tell her though, you promised!" He reminded her, she let out a bubbly laugh while running over to me. She lifts her arms up for me to pick her up, so I did making her sit on my lap, booping her little button nose in admiration and love .

"Daddy has a crush on you," she loudly revealed.

"Oh does he now?" I sarcastically asked, looking over at him, shaking my head and smiling. He just shrugged his shoulders while laughing.

"Well you can't tell him, but i have a crush on him too," I whisper-tell her, loud enough so he can hear. The toddler turns her head to face her dad, "She has a crush on you too!" She says excitedly.

"Hmm interesting." He says, approaching me, maintaining the eye contact and that little act set my insides ablaze.

"Daddy and Mommy are lovers now," the child passed enthusiastically by the time he was sitting just beside me.

"Baby, give daddy a kiss," he said and the little angel scooted to peck on her dad's cheeks. He smiled cheekily, and looked towards me with sudden dark eyes. He leaned in to my ear and whispered, "I thought I had two babies?"

I breathing hitched, as I gave him a little push with flushed cheeks. He was quick enough to plant a peck on my already burning cheeks as Yu Mi laughed blissfully.

"Mommy's turn," she giggled.

"Oh my pretty angel is so intelligent," he caressed her hair on purpose.

I slapped his arm and shot him a death glare while he casually shrugged.

"Mommy should give Daddy a kiss, isn't it princess? Mommy is so bad, look, she doesn't lo-" his speech was interrupted as my lips contacted his skin and I instantly recoiled. The child in my wake clapping cheerfully.

"Close your eyes princess, Daddy's gonna kiss Mommy," he said and my eyes widened, not only at his sentence but also at my daughter complying to his syllable, placing her small hands over ever beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing Tae? Are you crazy?" I whispered.

"I want to kiss my wife. Is anything wrong in that?" He flirted as he gripped my waist with trembling fingers, gentle as ever.

And he was pretending to be so bold a minute ago.

I laughed at his care.

"You know I'm not gonna break, right? I am not that delicate as you think I am," I mocked.

"I think I would break you. You seem so delicate, so little that it feels like... I can't believe we are here. Never in my wildest dreams I-"

I placed my finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I breathed.

He took the cue and smashed his lips onto mine. I craved this, the time he had been on the tour and I missed him, the hole formed due to his absence was filled within a single moment, a single act of his lips dancing on mine. The world fell away, I have never been so lost in a kiss before as if I never wanna part. The feeling of electricity running through my veins reviving my bright self, ditching the dark one.

Because with the right person, kissing seems like healing.

We let go of our lip lock, foreheads connected as both of us had our eyes still closed. Savouring the feeling, imprinting it in our hearts. Because we know, we have to recall it when we part yet again.

Our eyes opened and met as we smiled coherently.

"Mario Kart after dinner. Loser washes the dishes," I whispered and he laughed, the melody I can hear forever.

"Dadda, can Yu Mi open her eyes?" The little one questioned innocently.

"Yes, my princess, you did such a great job, let daddy treat Yu Mi-"

I slapped his arm again, "don't spoil her."

He pouted, "what if I want to? Come Yu Mi," he said as he lifted her in his arms and stood up to leave.

"You guys are leaving me all alone? Welp this is life," I passed in a low tone.

He clutched the hood of my jacket as he dragged me along, "what an overacting you are!! Can't believe you are the mom of a four year old."

"You!!" I stood up, ready to lash out at him and he took the chance to run away on the field with Yu Mi in his firm embrace and me chasing after him.

Can't believe, life can be a fairytale, if we live in the moment.

_______

(A/N : Happy New Year guys. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

And also belated happy V Day.)