Chapter 50

KAYLIE'S POV

"So, where's that idiot?", I asked Sasha.

"I am here", I heard Tae speak from behind, accompanied by Jimin.

"Surprising enough, I was not referring to you this time." I chuckled at his anticipation and later embarassment.

"Baby Flirt, you feel better?" Questioned Sasha. Yeah, that was the nickname she gave him.

"Yeah", he nodded in satisfaction.

"Someone is coming?" Tae enquired.
"Yeah. Ryan-" I said, "Baboon!", Sasha interfered.

"Who's he?" Jimin asked making me realise that he actually knows nothing. I felt Sasha's face loosing its warmth as a wave of grief rode over her, washing away the color.

"H-he", she stuttered, looking everywhere but in our eyes.

"He was just Sasha's ex husband.", I said.

"You're married?"

"And divorced."

"Oh... Sorry. I didn't realise."

"Ahh.. its okay. He was a jerk but hey, baby flirt, I kinda need your help."

"Sure, I absolutely love helping people."

"Okay, but you can't freak out!"

"What? Why will I freak out?"

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend?"

"I am freaking out."

"Please"

They were having their own rebuttal round while I looked at Tae and he nodded as if he knew what I have to say.
"Why are you nodding?"

"You want me to pretend too, right?"

"Oh my sexy genius- oh wait! Thats Namjoon. Lets say, Handsome scholar?"

"Haha, I love itt!!" he chuckled.

"So. What we have to do?" Tae enquired gaining the attention of the two bickering people.

"Nothing much. We just have to leave and he probably is standing out of the gate. We just have to show him that we are moving forward.", Sasha grinned.

"Ok. Lets go!", I exclaimed and Tae nodded. Jimin was still not ready, even when I was standing a metre away from him, I could hear his heartbeat as his chest rose and fell tumultuously.

"Jimin, are you fine?" I asked.
"Y- yes!"
If he stutters this way, it is pre acknowledged that we were getting caught.

"Jimin you wanted to be an actor right?", he nodded.
"Then show us your talent, lets see how you do. So, show me!"

"I'll show you!", Wow, encouraging with their own song, I never praised myself enough. Jimin seemed a little ease and finally we moved out, it was already evening.

"Hey bubs!!", Name of the devil and the devil is here. Sasha practically rolled her eyes at him. Even my grip became firm in Tae's large hands.

"Who are they?"

"Oh, yeah! I forgot, he is Jimin, the love of my life.", said Sasha. Cocky.

"He is Taehyung, you know him right?" I said. Tae lifted his hand for a handshake but Ryan ignored his presence. I mouthed a small 'sorry', words cannot describe how guilty I felt.

"Bubs, you already got a boyfriend?"

"Fiance!", Jimin answered him. Everyone there was taken aback by his sudden confidence. "And stop calling my fiance, bubs, got that? Come on, baby, lets go."

This time Jimin slayed Sasha at words as they both proceeded infront of us and we followed. After the turn to the parking lot, we saw Jimin dramatically holding his hand to his chest, "I had a heart attack!", and Sasha laughing hysterically.

That was so cool!

"Woah!! Jimin. You got my respect. You are awesome." I said.

"Come on baby lets go", Tae mocked him by repeating his words and we bursted in laughter.

"Stop it! Stop!" Jimin protested but even if we wanted to, the aura of the place was such that we couldn't.

"Oh! Its you Kaylie!!", I saw Danny coming towards us with his arm linked with Patrick. Tae looked at me with confused eyes, "He's Patrick and his girlfriend Danny."
"Oh!"

"Who's Patrick? Who's Danny?" Jimin questioned. He knows nothing. Sasha continued on explaining him till the couple approached us.

"What are you guys doing here?", Patrick almost cursed.

"Is this your place, huh?", Sasha replied.

"No. I mean you had to study ri-"
"Shut up babe, its good we meet them here. So, who are they? Are you guys on a date or something?", Sweet as ever Danny's voice is just as her character.

"Ahh.. no. They are friends. He is Taehyung, and he is Jimin." They exchanged their greetings.

"Wow. You got same names as the BTS members." said Patrick.

I knew he was on his way becoming an army.

"Well, they are BTS members." I said, and saw Patrick approaching Tae, whispering loud enough in his ear, "Don't mind her, she is a bit obsessed."

"Wtf, you bitch. I am saying the truth!!"

"Is it?" Danny asked and they nodded.
"Oh my god! Really? Can I get an autograph?" Unexpectedly, it was Patrick who spoke.

"Don't mind him. He is a bit obsessed.", I mocked him only to make him violent as he slapped my arm and I gasped dramatically.

"Can I? Please? "

"Sure, why not!", Tae chuckled and Jimin nodded. We retreated back to our place dropping them to their hotel.

"Hey, Kaylie, Thanks."

"Huh? Why?"

"I needed a break. Now I have so many new ideas for the gallery."

"Thank Taehyung, it was he who called you."

"Well, thanks to him then. I think, now I can block Ryan"

"Why haven't you till now?"

"I just couldn't." Her face expressed her agony much more than words can ever do.

"I know what it feels like but its a good thing that you're moving forward." I smiled and passed it back.

"So, they are here till when??"

"They are leaving day after tomorrow."

"So soon?"

"They have their life too, beanie. I can't make them stay here forever."

"Hmm.. so, you are giving them something?"

"What something?"

"I mean souvenirs."

"Oh fuck! I forgot!"

"You really lack some basic etiquettes girl."

"Do I need to learn it from Savage Sasha?"

We both just giggled and shrugged off our exhaust. But, what can I give them? They are already billionaires and I have nothing as compared.

Change Handsome Tae to Handsome Scholar?
Yes / No

Change Forever Single to Baby Flirt?
Yes / No

Change Sasha to Savage Sasha?
Yes / No

Change Patrick to Fanboy?
Yes / No

(A/N : Wow, we've reached 50th chapter🥳🥳)