5| Surprise!

"I'm missing all the action." Ultra Violet complained to the phone. "Will you just come and get me? I don't know, it must've thrown me eight, maybe nine blocks. Yeah it hurt!"

"The battle wagon is just up ahead!" Nya pointed as she led the group towards the junk yard. Harumi helped Lloyd carry Skylor and Darreth was the back keeping an eye out if someone was following them.

All of them failing to realize that UV was watching them as she held the phone. They passed her for a bit and turned around to see her just as shocked as they are. Ultra Violet dropped the phone as the resistance team began walking faster.

"Green Ninja." She called out to them which made them stop their tracks and turn around.

"GO! Get to the battle wagon." Nya instructed them and started walking towards UV.

"No, we stay together." Lloyd protested.

"Not this time. Now go!" Nya debated back and Harumi gave her position to Darreth.

"I'll hold them off too." She told Lloyd who looked at her worriedly. "We'll be fine, Lloyd. Just go!"

Harumi stood next to Nya while Lloyd and Darreth carried Skylor towards the battle wagon.

"Didn't think I'd let you fight on your own, did you?" Harumi smiled at Nya when she looked at her.

"Get out of my way, water lily!" Ultra Violet exclaimed she threw a dagger at them which Nya was able to dodge and throw it back at her mask.

Harumi charged alongside Nya and the two fought of Ultra Violet. She was able to get both of them on the ground as she ran straight of the mask of hatred.

"Nya! The fire hydrant." Harumi called out to her and the water ninja nodded.

A huge blast of water struck Ultra Violet as the battle continued. Their weapons clashed against each other as Ultra Violet dodged both of their attacks. She kicked Harumi in the stomach which made her fly backwards. She launched Nya to the other side and got her trapped under a car.

"Not so powerful now, aren't ya?" She taunted with a cackle. Her dagger was now in sight and Harumi gasped from a far.

She forced herself to get up before charging towards her old ally. As Ultra Violet walked towards Nya, Harumi noticed the battle wagon coming into view and she pushed Ultra Violet forward. The battle wagon clashed with her and sent her flying to the wall.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get her killed." Harumi started apologizing as she tried to get Nya out.

"Hey, it's alright. You saved my life." The girl commented with a smile. "I guess now, I know that I can trust you."

"Nya!" Darreth exclaimed as he and Lloyd went down to help Harumi lift the car.

"Are you hurt?" Lloyd asked the girls as he looked at both of them.

"My shoulder, it's pretty bad." Nya informed him.

"I'm alright. Just my stomach and back that hurts." Harumi replied and they made their way into the battle wagon.

Ultra Violet got up behind the debris and made her way towards them. Her steps going sideways and she fell onto the pavement.

"Alright, she's not dead." Harumi breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of her.

"Does she ever quit?" Nya questioned as they all looked at her.

"Not that I'm aware of." Harumi replied and they all got cornered by bikers.

The small team fought them off and tried to keep as many bikers away as possible.

"Get us out of here, Darreth!" Nya commanded him as she fought off the bikers.