25 | The Never Realm

"Everyone okay?" Lloyd checked up on the team as they were now upside down.

Grunts were heard from every corner as they all had their hands in the air.

"Great. Now I know how my socks feel in the dryer." Cole stated.

"I think I swallowed my teeth." Kai groaned.

Everyone unbuckled their seatbelts and jumped down to the roof of the bounty. Jay rolled down and landed on his chest, knocking Kai along with him.

"I'm not liking this Realm so far." Jay commented as he got up.

"Me, ugh. Neither." Kai agreed from beside him.

Harumi pressed some buttons on the screen in the middle of the bounty and a beeping sound resonated through the car.

"We're off the map." Nya reported. "Coordinates unknown."

"Looks like we made it." Cole responded.

"I never want to travel through a vortex again!" Harumi complained as she rubbed her head.

"From what Master Wu said, getting here isn't the hard part. It's getting home." Lloyd informed them. "The Traveller's tea?" They looked around to find it and Cole picked it up from the ground.

"Good. Whatever happens don't--." Lloyd was cut off by a rumbling sound that could be heard from outside. The vehicle started shaking as they all panicked.

"What was that?" Harumi inquired as she regained her balance.

Lloyd approached the front of the bounty to see through the windshield. He noticed they were on the edge of a cliff with half of the vehicle already dangling.

"Oh, no." He said as he looked down.

"What? What is it?" Jay panicked from the back as he walked closer.

"No, don't!" Lloyd yelled when he got closer and the rumbling and shaking started again. Everyone gasped as the bounty started slipping towards the edge from the newly added weight.

"We have to get out of here. Now!" Nya commanded and opened the door.

Everyone ran out of the bounty and jumped onto the fresh pile of snow. Cole was the last one out and he hung onto the edge of the cliff right before the bounty fell into the breach.

"Cole!" Nya exclaimed as they went to help him up.

"Grab my hand." Kai instructed as he reached out towards him. Cole grabbed his hand and the team pulled them up.

They looked down from the edge of the cliff in hope to see where the bounty had landed.

"Worst parking spot, ever." Jay scoffed.

"I thought for a sec--." Cole patted himself down as he panted. "Oh no!"

"What?" Jay exclaimed from behind him as snow started pouring.

"The Traveller's tea. It—it's gone!" Cole explained as he double checked his suit.

"Well, that's just great!" Jay said sarcastically. "That's awesome! Now, we're stuck on a mountain in the middle of a blizzard with no vehicle, no supplies, and no way back!"

"How could drop it?" Kai groaned in frustration.

"We nearly fell off a cliff! I had other things on my--." Cole debated back but was cut off by Harumi.

"Enough! This isn't helping. We will find another way back but for now we need to get out of this snow!" She commanded which made the boys stop fighting.