BONUS CHAPTER

Before you all get mad at me for ending Defying Destiny with the Never Realm, I have here some scenes that I planned on adding in the seasons. If I do decide to continue this book then these scenes will end up being spoilers.

I just want all of you to know that I stopped because Harumi doesn't play a huge role in the rest of the seasons and if I want to continue writing will be decided once I finish all the ideas I want to have published as well.

So enjoy the next few scenes full of Llorumi goodness!!

You may need these
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PRIME EMPIRE

Terra Domina had always been a busy street. There were plenty of shops to buy weapons, gear, or even food to keep your health bars up. It was easy to confuse the NPC for players since everyone had the same style. But that almost meant it was easy to blend into the crowd.

"I think--I think we lost them." Harumi said as she bent down and placed her hands on her knees to catch her breath. Even with all the stamina points she gained she was still tired.

Lloyd had decided to scope out the race track with a plan to see what they were getting themselves into while the rest of the team would build their vehicles.

Unfortunately, they managed to run into a group of red visors, who led them on a very thrilling chase around Prime Empire, until they finally lost them a few feet away from the racetrack.

"We can't go out in the open like this. It's too obvious." Lloyd pointed towards the game version of their ninja suits. "We need something to blend in. To confuse the red visors."

"Like an avatar?" Harumi pressed her chest and a screen popped out right in front of her.

She had a few coins left from when Jay trained them for the game, they were probably enough to buy a new suit.

"Yeah! Like this." Lloyd pressed on one of the choices and his entire ensemble immediately changed.

His golden blond hair was now a dirty blond Mohawk, his face has brown triangles dotted around, he still wore green but the outfit was now enough to blend in through the crowds of NPC.

His green leather jacket exposed half his chest and stomach as he wore matching green pants and shoes. It was the appropriate look for a game character.

Harumi was at lost for words. Sure, there were times she had seen him shirtless but the whole outfit made a deep red blush crawl to her cheeks.

Who knew you could blush in video games? She cleared her throat and immediately returned her attention back to the screen before Lloyd could catch her staring.

"How about this one?" Harumi asked as she changed from her gi to an outfit that matched Lloyd's.

A black crop top covered her chest and half her stomach as she wore a jade green jacket over it while her now dirty blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

Her face had the same triangles dotted around as she wore a jade and white skirt that went a few inches below her knee and a pair of black boots to cover her feet.

"I am really resisting the urge to kiss you right now." Lloyd blurted out after eyeing her up and down. "Sorry! I-I.. I mean-- uh!"

"Relax, Greenie. I suppose we could spare a few minutes." Harumi winked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Besides, it's not like I could resist you either."

"I don't think it's normal for players to ki--mph!" Lloyd was caught off guard as he felt a pair of lips press against his. He immediately pulled away which made the girl in his arms pout.