*~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31~*

It had been six months since Mason had left for the Netherlands and we were back in January. Mason and I had agreed not to do birthday or Christmas gifts this year with the postage a bit too high for my budget. I hadn't been that excited this year if I'm honest. Mason was obviously away. Declan was training with West Ham, and I was stuck at work. As much as I love my job, working there without my two best friends by my side was hard and disconcerting even after all these months. Sure, I had other friends. CHO, Reece and I'm now pretty close with Scotsman, Billy Gilmour.  I got out of bed around 11 am, making the most of the last few days of the Christmas holidays.

I get some more sportswear, some revision books for the build-up for my A-Levels and a few bits of stationery (the best part of back to school shopping in my opinion). And inside my cards, I get a note or two from family members, all ready to go into my savings account or trust fund for when I'm eighteen. When I finally open the card that is clearly from my Mum and Dad, a couple of slips of paper drop out. I read the message inside first before picking them back up. Upon closer inspection, I realise they're train tickets. Four of them. I spend a few minutes working out where my final destination would be. Arnhem. I peer up at my parents and Dan and I feel my face light up.

"I'm going to see Mason!?" I ask, exhilarated. My mum just nods, I can see the tears welling in her eyes at how happy I am, and I don't think she'd be able to hold them back if she opened her mouth to talk.

"In February, during your half term," my dad explains, "it takes something ridiculous like 15 hours to get there. You'll be there for the whole week, leave on the Saturday morning after you finish and be back by Sunday night the week after. So you'll get to see Mason play a match and spend a few days with him." By this point I'm speechless, I don't have enough words to thank them for this.  And now I really can't wait for February.

Mase🥰💙 

IM COMING TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH

IK

I'VE KNOWN SINCE NOVEMBER

AND YOU LET ME THINK I WAS GONNA HAVE TO WAIT 4/5 MORE MONTHS TO SEE YOU!?!?

SORRY

omg I'm actually so excited

I gathered

asher

asher.reed 18 today? Excuse me? WHAT!?

Liked by masonmount and 9,003 others

𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝟾𝟿𝟿 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜