*~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35~*

Monday

I'd been dragged along to training with Mason so that he could introduce me to his teammates. We had agreed to keep our relationship quiet from everyone except for Merci, Rhea, Lachlan and Dec, wanting to keep ourselves in our own little bubble for this week. His teammates were all nice enough, and the manager had some of his own little conversations with me. And watching Mason train with a senior team made me immensely proud. Sure, watching his matches filled me with pride, but seeing how hard he worked in person for his place on this team just amplified my sense of joy and admiration. His teammates would often make an effort to include me in conversations and training, occasionally passing a ball over to me, offering to show me how to do some of their drills, even inviting me to do a gym session with them. And, though it was tiring, it was entirely worth it to see the wide smile on Mason's face.

Our childish giggles echoed in the now-empty changing rooms. Training had come to a close, and everyone had started to head home. Everyone except myself and Mason. And now we were stumbling over things as we kissed intensely. I'd opened the door, shyly at first, when everyone had left. Mason had texted me when he was finally alone. Within seconds of walking through the door, all my shyness had vanished as I smashed my lips to his. It was full of desperation and hunger, like a pure primal instinct. His lips found their way to my neck, trailing down from my jaw. Those sweet kisses upon my neck were the key to my heart and soul, for every time he placed one there, I knew I'd adore him for all of time. He moved us towards one of the benches sitting down and allowing me to straddle his lap.

"Can't keep your hands off me, can you?" he says cockily, smirking as I rush to get back to our heated make-out.

"I think your ego has been inflated way too much, Mount," I retort, pausing for a second before we're back to 'business.' The frenzied exchange continued for a few minutes more, my hands finding their way under Mason's Vitesse training kit, preparing to take it off.

"Wait," he whispers, but I'm too caught up in the moment to realise," "Ash, wait a second." I reluctantly pull away.

"What's wrong, Mase?" 

"Someone's coming," he replies frantically, helping me off his lap and to my feet. We both fix our hair and slightly crumpled clothes before engaging in an awkward and forced conversation just as fellow midfielder Thomas Bruns walks in.

"Hey, what are you two still doing here?" he asks. Mason stutters slightly, trying to form an excuse.

"Mason was just packing the rest of his things, I got lonely waiting outside," I smile convincingly and innocently at Thomas, "Did you forget something?"

"Yup, just my water bottle, that's all," he says, walking over to his knocked over bottle, one of the few obstacles between Mason and I, and the bench. I look at Mason out of the corner of my eye, biting my cheek slightly as he does the same.

"See you tomorrow, Mase. And you too, Asher?"

"Yup, see you tomorrow,"

"See you later, mate," Once Thomas had left, Mason and I burst into fits of laughter.

"Okay, noted, making out in the changing rooms is not the best idea,"

Tuesday

"Asher, I've got late training today, let's go out," Mason whispered huskily in my ear. I look at the alarm clock next to me.

"But, Mase... It's 7 am..." I complain, turning to face him from our spooning position. 

"I'll take you to this amazing bakery I found, or on a boat trip, or maybe we can go on one of those tours on the bikes. I don't know. I just want to make the most of my time with you this week,"