𝘀𝗶𝘅

꒰ 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

꒰   𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Bianca was late. No, she was later than late and she was tempted make a joke about her father murdering her when she got home, but we all know how that would turn out.

She's sent Reginald a quick text message that she was going to be a while and not wait up to which he left her on read. The girl stifled a scoff at that, unable to fathom how she was being seen-zoned by her chauffeur of all people.

The sky had glossed over into an inky blue, the street lights flickering on one by one while Kiara trailed behind Gavin's car as stealthily as possible. Pope had his AirPods in his ears, gripping the side of the car door, listening intently while the others held their breaths, edging forward in anticipation.

"It's a three-way call- he's talking to Michael and Ward," Pope suddenly chimed in, eyebrows furrowing together.

"Are you serious?" Kiara huffed, sending Bianca a weary look through the rearview mirror.

"Yeah," Pope nodded quickly, glancing over at the girl in the backseat who shifted uncomfortably.

Bianca's inhaled a sharp intake of breath, her heart falling to her stomach. Any inkling of hope that all of this involving her father may have been over were crushed, crumbling to little pieces at her feet.

"Get closer," Pope instructed Kiara. "Get closer I can't hear," He leaned forward, Gavin's distorted, yet still panicked voice ringing with feedback.

"Okay, okay," Kiara nodded quickly, pressing further down on the accelerator as they edged closer to the older man's car.

"He's talking about renegotiating something," Pope shook his head, narrowing his eyes in confusion. "Gavin's got the gun that Rafe used to kill Peterkin. Oh, shit."

"Holy shit," Kiara breathed out, her hands tightening over the steering wheel.

Bianca's eyes widened at this–– the gun was concrete evidence and if they could get their hands on it, surely the police would have a way to figure out it was Rafe. Maybe his fingerprints were on it, or remnants of blood, Bianca didn't care, she just knew they needed that gun.

"I think he's trying to use it as extortion, as- as leverage," Pope fumbled over his words, trying to listen and recount the phone conversation at the same time. "Michael's protecting Rafe- no, no he's protecting Ward-"

"Wait, he's pulling over," Kiara interjected when Gavin's car in front of them began parking at the side of the dimly lit street. "Do I pull behind him? I don't know- what do I do?" Her voice raised an octave, tinted with panic.

"Go around the block," Bianca offered followed by stammered agreements from Pope and JJ, holding their breath as the girl drove past the car. "Kie, we're going to lose him."