𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

꒰ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

꒰   𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"We gotta do something."

Everyone let out exasperated sighs at the blond Pogue who leaned his back against the wall. The group had returned from John B's hearing, all down and depressed, but not JJ who had spent the entire drive back in Kiara's truck concocting his own master plan, antsy and ready to break his best friend out of jail.

Clouds rumbled lowly in the distance, a heavy downpour of rain drenching the porch roof of the Chateau. The ground below was slick with pools of murky puddles as Bianca glanced out from the railing of the porch. She turned to the others, "John B's already served more time than Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan combined."

"Yeah- what she said," JJ continued pointedly despite the fact he had no clue what it meant. "Our boy is a PO-dub right now, okay? He's held captive by the enemy right now- maybe even scheduled for execution!" He rose to his feet furiously. "Are we just going to sit here?!"

"What's the plan?" Kiara joined him in standing, raising her voice above the pouring rain. "We start by kidnapping Shoupe!?"

She was quite clearly being sarcastic, but to JJ, anything sounded better than standing around and doing nothing, "Maybe," He snapped abruptly. "Like- that's not the worst idea, actually-"

"Oh, it's not?" Kiara scoffed, shrugging his shoulders in incredulously. Leave it to JJ to say the stupidest shit when they were trying to come up with real, viable solutions.

"No!" The boy argued back.

"That is actually the worst idea I've ever heard," Pope interjected, shaking his head from where he was sitting.

"It's pretty bad," Sarah's continued, standing by the opposite end of the porch, lips pulled into a tight line.

"You know what?" JJ's head whirled to face her, eyes narrowing into a glower at the blonde girl. "Please, just stay out of this!"

Sarah merely rolled her eyes, ignoring the comment, but Bianca didn't take it so lightly, "JJ," She scoffed harshly, a hint of scolding in her tone.

The blue-eyed boy's jaw ticked, glancing over at Bianca as she glared at him, arms crossed over her chest. With a soft sigh, JJ turned back to Sarah, "Alright, I'm sorry," He conceded under his breath before continuing on his rant. "But this is bullshit! Okay, Pope, look- we've been doing everything your way, and how is that been working out?!"

"Okay- okay, so what's your plan?" Pope slowly got to his feet, voice low and condescending. JJ wasn't the best at coming up with schemes, in fact, they usually did more harm than they did good.

But instead of responding to the Heyward boy, JJ whirled around to face Bianca, "B, the hit list-" At his words, Bianca almost choked on her breath.

Her head snapped up, eyes narrowed dangerously, "JJ, shut up."