Chapter 25; Missing you

So I'm finally posting a chapter....I hope that all of you that's been reading this story forgive me for the waiting....I've had almost zero time over for writing this past, what's it been, a year?! I still can't promise when the next chapter will be out, but it will come because I'm not yet finished with this story, I want to give it the ending I think it needs and deserves, but when that will be I don't know yet....so please bear with me.

If you don't remember what happened last I recommend you to read the previous chapter again to refresh your memory, not that it's needed cause' its not based on anything that happened then but anyway, if you want to.... :)

xoxo

___________________________________

1 month later, Monday, August 23th.

Sówïe opened her eyes looking at the room she knew very well, her own bedroom.

Many things have happened the past month. The day after she climbed into Jared's bunk they reached Melbourne and everything was just perfect, 7 days in Australia and then 4 days in New Zealand, there Jared took Sówïe out on a real date and it was amazing, not that Sówïe had expected anything less. Then the day came when Sówïe had to leave the guys, she, Skye and Melissa went back home, she did her photo shoot for Elle, it went great. She had planned and told the guys she would rejoin them after the shoot was all done, but when she came back to her studio there was so much work piled up at, she just had to stay and deal with it. She called them a few days after the arrival home, to tell them she couldn't return as planned, but that she would as fast as she could. But the days flew by and soon 3 weeks had passed and she was still busy at work. She haven't talked to the guys all that much and she had no clue where they were or when they were coming back home. Her belly had grown a lot too and she was missing Jared like crazy, Shannon and Tomo too of course.

She had the day of and she decided to get up and call Shannon, she got dressed, a cute little summer-dress, and then she left her room to get the phone, she was singing on her latest song; Missing you

Every time I think of you

I always catch my breath

I'm still standing here

And your miles away

And I wonder why I left you

And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight

I hear your name in certain circles

And it always makes me smile

I spend my time just thinking about you

And it's almost driving me wild

But then all of a sudden she heard Skye talking to someone, she stopped singing and when the person answered Skye, Sówïe's heart skipped a beat, she knew that voice like the back of her hand. She walked downstairs with the biggest smile lighting up her face, and then they all 3 came into her view, they were all standing in her living room looking gorgeous.

'OMG I can't believe you guys are here!' Sówïe said, she couldn't get the smile of her face.

'Yeah well if you won't come to us, we have to come to you' Tomo said and walked over to her and gave her a huge hug. Shannon was next in line, he hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then she looked over at Jared who looked back at her, she walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. She looked up at him, still in his arms.

'Damn, I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I couldn't come back to you.' She said softly.

'Not as much as I've missed you! Don't be, you had to work.' He said just as soft and with a smile. Then he realized how much space was between them now and he looked down at her belly, he smiled even more and then he touched her stomach.

'You've grown a lot this past month.' He said or stated. Sówïe just nodded and smiled.

'So where and when are you leaving next?' Sówïe asked them.

'The next destination is Mexico City on Thursday.' Jared said looking into her eyes.

'Oh so soon.' Sówïe said slightly disappointed.

'Yeah, but we or at least I will be back on Friday for a few days. The gig after Thursday is next Monday.' Jared said and smiled.

'But after that it will be a while before we'll be back here. We'll be in the States and Canada thou but not in CA. I think we'll be back September 10th then we have 10 days off.' He added both sad and happy. Sówïe looked at him and started calculating in her head how much work she has left, maybe she'll be able to go with them after September 10th.

'Okay, then I will do my best to get my work under control so I can come with you on September 20th.' She said and smiled at him. Then she heard a happy loud cheer coming from both Shannon and Tomo.

'That would be amazing, we truly miss having you with us on the road.' Jared said smiling.

'I'm not the only one that's missed you guys, Skye haven't talked about anything else then you guys for weeks, you have truly made a mark on her.' She said still smiling looking at them all three one at the time and ending with Shannon. Locking eyes with him to let him know they (Skye and him) have a very special and strong band, he understood her and smiled back at her.

'Yeah I've missed my little Munchkin too, well she's not mine but you know what I mean' Shannon said and looked at Sówïe, Skye and Jared.

'Yeah Shan I know what you mean, but sometimes I feel like she's more yours than mine, you two have such a special thing and I love that...she needs that, even more in a few months.' Sówïe said happy looking at Shannon and then she touched her belly and looked at Jared they both smiled at her. Then Tomo cleared his throat.

'What about me?! Where do I fit in this picture?' He said with a sad look. Sówïe smiled.

'Well if I give Skye to Shan and these two to Jared you and me can run off to some tropical island and live happily ever after.' She said grinning and slowly making her way over to Tomo. But then Jared grabbed her arm.

'No way Jose! I'm not giving you up without a fight.' Jared said smiling. Then Tomo put on a funny face and then put his fists up, ready to fight. Jared did the same, then Shannon swooped in and saved Sówïe standing in the middle. Then Jared and Tomo collided and started to tickle each other. Sówïe hid her face in her right hand thinking OMG these guys are just too much sometimes, how are my kids ever gonna be able to grow up, they're just gonna be like them, big babies! :) Then she looked at Shannon slightly shaking her head, Shannon looked at her and grinned a little the next second he was on the ground with Jared and Tomo.

________________________

So that was chapter 25, I hope you liked it and still feel like following Sówïe and her life!

xoxo