Chapter 8; Sweden part 1

So when I posted this chapter the Earthquake had just happened on Haiti and I wrote this;

Okay here it is...I love Jared Leto I mean how can you not?! He is in Haiti helping different organizations fix things that the quake destroyed. You just cannot do anything else than love this AMAZING man, I wish more people were like him.

He is taking pictures on his journey and then he is making a book of them to raise money for Haiti. I am so going to buy that book. Anyway here is chapter 8, hope you'll like it. Please rate! :) Have a great day!

--------

March 10; Sweden

They left Denmark in the middle of the night, seeing it takes 7-8 hours to travel the distance to Stockholm by bus. Sówïe was not able to sleep at all, during the trip.

Even thou she has only traveled this road a few times in her life, she recognize many things along the way. She was sitting downstairs looking out the window for quite some time, but finally went to her bed, but stayed awake. She had too many thoughts in her head.

The clock turned 9.00am and the three guys she had spent the last 5 years with was dead asleep in their beds. She looked at them one at the time, and she could not help but to smile and feel blessed that she knew three so wonderful people.

They were now about 1½ hour from Stockholm and they had their alarms on 9.30am. Sówïe sat up and rose quietly not to wake them. She walked downstairs and made herself a cup of tea and then she sat down in one of the sofas, she had her diary with her she had so much going on her brain she needed to write some of it down. She is not really a good diary writer so there is stuff in it from when she lived in Sweden. She has never shown it to anyone she is the only one that knows it exists.

Jared woke up at 9.15am he rose and saw Sówïe bed was empty so he got dressed and went down quietly. He spotted Sówïe sitting on the sofa with a book in her hand, he thought she was reading but then he saw a pen in her hand and she started to write. He then backed up some steps and then made some noise going back down. When he saw her again she had no book in her hand.

Sówïe heard someone coming down the stairs she closed her diary and hid it. Then she turned around to see whom it was coming down, and then she saw Jared she turned back and looked out the window.

'Are you okay?' He asked her sitting down next to her.

'I'm fine!' She said still looking out the window. She must have looked tired.

'How long have you been up?' Jared asked her. She looked at him.

'Since 9.30am yesterday!' She said and tried to kill a yawn.

'What? Haven't you slept?' He asked surprised.

'No, I have too many thoughts, to be able to do that.' She said and looked out the window again. Jared looked at her and after a moment, Sówïe turned her head and looked at him. They sat there in silence for about a minute and then Jared said

'You need to sleep Sówïe!'

'No I don't!' She answered him but she was very tired, if she would just close her eyes, she would probably fall asleep right away.

They were only 15-20 minutes from Stockholm now and Sówïe recognized the surroundings really well.

'You know exactly where we are, don't you?!' Jared said to her.

'Yeah I do' was all she said.

'Okay! Have we passed your hometown?' He asked very carefully. Sówïe faced him and then she just shook her head. Then Shannon and Tomo came down the stairs. Sówïe rose and went to the kitchen area whilst they sat down with Jared.