Chapter 15; Going home?!

May 20, 4 days after Sówïe left Jared standing on the beach in Hawaii she left for New Zealand. Whenever Shannon called which was like 2 times a day she didn’t pick up. Jared never called her, with all right because she told him to leave her alone. Tomo on the other hand she talked to almost every day. She knew he would never judge her the way Jared and Shannon would. He just listened and talked about whatever didn’t matter and Sówïe liked him for that.

May 26, New Zealand

Sówïe was in an amazing location in this spectacular island, and then her phone rang, she picked up her phone and it showed Tomo’s number she answered.

‘Hey Tomo’ she said with a smile.

‘Hey S! How are you?’ He said in a soft voice.

‘I’m great, am in an totally breathtaking place right now. How are you?’

‘I’m fine!’ He said hinting towards that someone else wasn’t so good.

‘Where are you?’ He added.

‘Tomo, you know I’d trust you with both my life and these 2 inside me, but I can’t tell you where I am.’ She said in a slightly broken voice. They were quiet for a moment.

‘How is Shannon?’ She then asked him curiously. She hasn’t asked about any of the Leto brothers before, but now she wanted to know.

‘Ohh girl, quite frankly…he’s pissed.’ He said.

‘Ohh. How about…Jared?’ She said in a low voice as if she was afraid someone would hear her ask about him.

‘He’s…not himself. I don’t know what happened in Hawaii but he’s not been the same sense he returned from there. I know you don’t want to hear this, but Sówïe you need to talk to him and for god’s sake the next time Shannon calls answer the phone, It’s like being around the devil right now.’ He said still sounding glad.

‘Okay, maybe I will.’ She said with a wondering tone. Then there were voices in the background at Tomo’s.

‘S I have to go, you know! I’ll talk to you later. Take care girl!’ He said.

‘Okay, god I really miss you guys! You too, Bye Tomo.’ She said.

‘Trust me we miss you too. Bye Sówïe.’ He said to her almost whispering now.

*Jared and Shannon’s POW*

They entered the tour bus and Tomo was there talking on his phone. Jared heard parts of the end of his conversation, he couldn’t hear a name on the other person. But he did suspect it could have been Sówïe. He walked over to Tomo and looked him in his eyes.

‘Is she okay?’ he asked him just like he knew it was her.

‘Yes Jared she’s fine.’ Tomo said in a reassuring tone. Shannon was still standing by the door and he also heard the end of Tomo’s phone call. Then he heard Jared’s question. He felt so angry and he hated feeling like that when Jared didn’t seem to feel the same. And he hated not being able to react how he was really feeling, but now he left the bus again and screamed at the top of his lungs and then he freaked out hitting the side of the bus and then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down. Jared and Tomo now stood in the doorway looking at Shannon.

‘What the hell was that?’ Jared asked his brother.

‘I’m so fucking pissed off I feel I could kill her. But the truth is I’m more pissed off at myself for missing her this much, when you don’t seem to do!’ He said almost screaming.

‘You have no idea how much I miss her, but I can’t think of that cause if I did I would not function, I wouldn’t be able to do this!’ Jared said and pointed at the three of them and the bus. *END POW* Back to Sówïe.