Chapter 26; Tears

August 23

Sówïe stood in her living room looking at the 3 grown men lying on the floor thickeling each other. She was starting to feel board of being pregnant, she would like nothing more than to be on the floor with them. She was feeling like she's slipping away, not being one of them like she's been for the past years. Being pregnant and having Skye has changed things and clearly it should have but it's frustrating, this was why she never wanted to be a mom, the responsibility for someone else is not her personality, she wants to be free not held down like now. She loves Skye no doubt about it, she's just missing the old days. She stood there looking at the guys and then her and Jared's eyes met and Jared said 'STOP' and the other two immediately froze.

'Sówïe, what's wrong?' Jared asked her with a soft face.

'Nothing...I just wish that I could be on the floor with you guys.' She said honestly.

They were all three still lying on the floor, Jared and Shannon both moved making room for her between them 'then come join us' Jared said, and helped her down on the floor. Not long after Skye came over to them and she went straight to Shannon and sat down beside him, all Sówïe could do was smile.

3 days later

The guys were leaving for Mexico Sówïe had a bad day, when they had to go she cried and couldn't stop. Jared kissed her forehead and said 'stop crying! I'll be back tomorrow! Please stop, you're gonna make me cry, I don't wanna leave you like this Sówïe.'

'Just leave, it's only hormones...it will pass.' Sówïe said trying to stop crying, Jared wiped away a tear from her cheek with his thumb and rested his hand on her cheek for a moment then he smiled at her and said 'see you tomorrow, okay!' 'Yes I know...now go or you'll be late! Crap I hate crying!' Sówïe said and walked Jared out of the house, she stayed at the porch where she looked over at Shan and Tomo, she met Shannon's eyes she shook her head and tried to smile then she said goodbye to them and they went in to the cab. She was still crying almost as if it would be goodbye forever. The cab left and she walked inside and then just like that the tears stopped, but instead she felt empty and stupid. During these years whit them she have almost never shown those kind of emotions to them.

The day slowly passed, she had not left the house all day, Melissa had picked up Skye and taken her to a playground, dropped her off at 6 pm and now Skye was sound asleep.

Sówïe looked at the watch and it showed 11 pm, she still had the feeling of being empty even when the babies had a dance party in her tummy. Then she got a sms from Jared saying 'see you soon' it made her smile.

3 hours later, 2 am.

Sówïe was still awake and she heard a car slow down outside, she looked out the window slightly worried but to her surprise she saw a cab and out from it stepped Jared. She rushed over to the door, opened it smiling and their eyes met. 'Hey you' she said when he came closer. 'Hey' he said back smiling. 'How has your day been?' he asked after they've hugged. 'It's been okay, how about your?' she answered. 'Ohh man...I really hated leaving you like that this morning and I'm never doing it again! I even forgot the lyrics to kings and queens, I had to start it over.' He said looking at her, not letting go of her hand. 'Oh, I'm sorry...I wish I hadn't cried so much, I'm kind of embarrassed about it. But I'm actually starting to getting tired of carrying these two around with me and the emotions to that is starting to show, I didn't want this that's why I didn't bring Skye with me in the first time! Also I can't help but to think that this is your fault.' She said looking at his gorgeous blue eyes. Jared looked at her for a moment. 'You're right, it's my fault...I wanted this to happen! Cause our relationship were so fucking perfect, I just needed to mess it up even more!' he said getting a slight shiver on his voice, he almost felt attacked, but he knew deep down she didn't mean it like that, it's just her insecurity. Sówïe looked at him 'I'm sorry I didn't...of course it's not your fault...it takes two. I'm just frustrated.' She said and turned away, Jared walked up close behind her and put his arms around her he put his head on her shoulder and whispered 'I love you' into her ear, it made her shiver and she got a smile on her face. He let go of her but took her hand instead, they walked up to her bedroom, and they went to sleep. They spent the next few days together, they went out to dinner just the two of them, while Melissa took care of Skye. It was nice but eating out with Jared meant paparazzi, which meant no real alone time. While sitting in a restaurant Sówïe looked at Jared for a moment thinking.

'Should I tell him everything? I love him so much he kind of deserves to know who I really am and what I've done.'

Jared interrupted her thoughts 'what are you thinking about?' he asked her smiling already knowing she would never tell him, he knew her that well by now. But to his surprise she said 'that there's something I should tell you, but not here or now but soon!' she looked at him with eyes that made him feel like it was true and that it was something that he maybe didn't want to know.

--------

Hey guys sorry for taking so long!

This was a short one but I know some of you have been waiting awhile and I didnt want you to wait any longer! But as you might know the next chapter might take awhile before its out here, hope you all will bear with me.

xoxo