Chapter 5; Memories

February 14 2010

Sówïe bought a house on Dorrington Avenue in West Hollywood 2 year ago. 5 rooms 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.

Its 8.00am, Sówïe just woke up, she stays in bed for a moment, and she falls in to old memories.

The morning after Shannon's birthday, the day I first meet him and Tomo, and Jared walked into my Studio. I woke up in an unknown room. But I soon realized I must have fallen asleep at "the Leto's place". I was not amused by that thought. I looked at my phone to see what time it was, it showed 10.30am. I hoped that no one would be up so that I could just sneak out and go home, but that was not the case. When I got downstairs Shannon was there. 'Crap'. He wouldn't let me leave and he made me some breakfast.

I remember thinking 'wow, I had no idea he was this nice' I always thought they would be nice and all but Shannon always looked a little snobbish to me. Boy was I wrong!

I and Shannon talked a lot over breakfast that day. Jared came tumbling down the stairs looking slightly anxious, but when he saw me his face broke into a smile. I ended up spending the whole day with them. I was so happy there and then. After those days we started hanging out a lot.

She then thought about another, kind of 'weird feeling' memory about 1 year after they first meet.

Jared had just accepted a roll in a movie called Chapter 27. He was going to play John Lennon's killer; Mark David Chapman. He would have to gain a lot of weight for the roll.

So he ate a lot of really bad things for that. He drank ice-cream with soy-sauce and olive oil like every night.

I saw a lot of him in the beginning of this transformation. But then the day came when he out of the blue while we were watching TV said; 'I don't want you to see me for the next 3 months' I remember that moment so clearly. He said it while starring straight at the TV, not looking at me. My heart was beating so fucking hard, and I looked at him. And even thou I didn't want tears was filling my eyes. I didn't say anything I just got up from the couch and left. Feeling so hurt. All thou I knew why he didn't want me around, I mean I wouldn't have wanted him around either if it was me. But that didn't help.

Under those 3 months I spoke to Shannon and Tomo quite a lot, I meet with them sometimes too. They told me about Jared and how he was doing, it made me sad hearing what he was going thru. I saw some pictures of him on the internet one day and I was so choked. I missed him so bad. I hadn't even heard his voice for 2 months.

And I didn't know if I was ever going to hear it again, because I just left that day.

I thought 'why would he want to be with me again. I'm a NOBODY, and he's Jared Leto!'

And then one day, 2,5 months without him, I was in the Studio and the door opened. I looked up from my desk and there he was, still about 40lbs overweight. I just looked at him, I recognized him, and his eyes were just as icy blue as they have always been, just more worn and sadder. My eyes got watery by his stare. He just stood by the door. I can still remember that when I blinked tears fell from my eyes, and I looked away from him, and he came over to me and lifted my head to meet my wet eyes. Then he said 'I've missed you...like crazy.'

My heart skipped a beat when he started to speak. I closed my eyes and told him to say something more. 'You're still...you, weird and quite unique. Good.' I opened my eyes and meet his glacial eyes looking softly at me. I asked him how he's been. His only word was 'Rough!' We sat down and talked for hours.

Sówïe was abrupt awakened by a knock on her door. She rose from her bed, and walked over to the door and unlocked it and the door swung open. And there in front of her stood Jared, Shannon and Tomo.