Chapter 1; The First Meeting

This story will start by telling you how Jared and Sówïe meet. And then it will jump to present time. But I'm still not sure how many chapters it will be before I make the jump!

I hope you'll enjoy this story!

----

One day when she's on her way to the shop on her bike, she has music in her ears, her favorite band 30 seconds to mars, she starts to fantasies about what she would do if she would meet Jared Leto. She almost gets run over by a car, when crossing the street without looking, 'wups'. She enter the shop and get over to her station, She starts sketching on a tattoo she's doing today, on a first timer. It's portraying 2 flowers and a butterfly.
After 5 minutes London, the only other girl in the shop comes over to her.

'Hey Sówïe. What are you working on?' London asked with enthusiasm.

'Some flowers with a butterfly, for a costumer.' Sówïe answers with a smile.

'Okay, it looks good. What are you doing tonight?' London then asks with curiosity. 'Thanks, nothing I think, why?' Sówïe said a little surprised.

'I was wondering if you would like to come with me and watch a couple of bands who are playing at the bar down the street?' London said.

'Yeah I'd love that' Sówïe's face lights up and she smiles again.

Later on the same day.

Sówïe and London meet in front of the bar. And Sówïe stands starring at a poster on the wall outside.

'What are you starring at?' London asked with a raised eyebrow.

'30 seconds to mars is playing here tonight.' Sówïe said with big eyes.

'Yeah, I know. Why?' London asked still with a raised eyebrow.

'Nothing, I just love them, that's all.' Sówïe said and looked over too her coworker.

London and Sówïe has a great night, and when 30stm is playing Sówïe kind of acts like a little girl, screaming and singing along. London looks at her like she's crazy. Witch she probably is. The next day Sówïe has a day for herself to do a little planning on her photo studio. She has already decided on a name, simple; Sówïe Studio. She just need to find a place and she need to make her company for real, not just on paper. When night came she has fixed all of that.

-----

Sówïe is back at the shop, and she has 2 appointments today. But because they are in the afternoon, she spends some time at the counter greeting people as they enter and helping them with what they want.

She is drawing a little here and there when there are no costumers coming in. She gets lost in her drawing so she doesn't notice when someone enters thru the door.

'You know the hair is a little longer now, right?!' a wonderful voice said

'Yeah I know, I just haven't gotten that far yet' she said still not looking up.

'Ohh, okay. You're really good, you have captured me perfectly' the voice said

'Thanks! What?' Sówïe looks up, and she meet 2 gorgeous light blue eyes.

'OMG, I'm sorry' she blushes. She closes her sketchbook.

'It's ok, you're really talented' Jared said while looking Sówïe straight in her eyes.

'Thanks so are you' Sówïe said in return. Jared got a smile on his face.

'So what can I help you with?' Sówïe finally got her thoughts a litter more professional.

'I wanna get a tattoo' Jared said whit a small grin, like would I be here otherwise.

'Okay, who would you like to do that for you?' She said and points to her coworkers. 'How about you?' he said without even thinking.

'Oh, I'd be honored, but I'm not that good, you should have the best' she said, knowing he's Jared Leto, that sexy body should not get fucked up.

'But I've seen your work, your good. I want you.' Jared insists with a smile.

'Ohh, okay. What do you want me to do on you?' Sówïe asks a little nervous. Jared tells her and then they make an appointment.

'I'm Jared by the way' he tells her.

'Yeah I know, I'm Sówïe' she replies with a smile.

'Nice to meet you Sówïe.' Jared extends his hand to shake hers, Sówïe take it and her heart starts to race just by his touch. They let go of each other and he leaves. Sówïe then totally freaks out. Is she going to be able to do this?!

-----

So that was the first chapter, not so long but it will have to do.
Tell me what you thing, rating or send a nice little message :)

.:Heaven and Hell [Jared Leto]:.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara